Game of thrones foids were peak

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
I’m rewatching and I’d recommend watching seasons 1-5 before it turned to crap but wow most foids on the show have bones (except one) and aren’t fat or look retarded with 10 pounds of fakeup
IMG 3740
IMG 3741
IMG 3742

I’m not excited to rewatch the end though they should’ve taken the time to make a good show but now their making another show on Netflix that I enjoy so hopefully they don’t screw that one up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell, Acne Victim and primqwe
I don't see any bones in these photos

• Woah
Reactions: primqwe
Lol weren't there also good looking foids?

That one foid that showed her tits and one of the prostitutes was fine as well

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
not__cel

• +1
Lol weren't there also good looking foids?

That one foid that showed her tits and one of the prostitutes was fine as well
Yeah there were so many that looked actually human and it really made me confused because of all the brainwashing I’ve had

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
is got good

• +1
is got good
1-4 was the best this was back when they actually cared about the show but after that during 6 you can see how terrible it gets then it gets worse and worse

It was so good but the house of dragon show I haven’t watched

I’m rewatching and I’d recommend watching seasons 1-5 before it turned to crap but wow most foids on the show have bones (except one) and aren’t fat or look retarded with 10 pounds of fakeup
View attachment 3117813View attachment 3117814View attachment 3117816
I’m not excited to rewatch the end though they should’ve taken the time to make a good show but now their making another show on Netflix that I enjoy so hopefully they don’t screw that one up
Sansa, deanerys, Helena, alicent and Ros fogs all of the examples you gave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back