Game plan for tommorow (need your Thoughts)

D

Deleted

Lurker
First just open the convo with
”Sup” or something about the homework she helped me with

Then i’ll Ask her if she wants to hangout sometime

if she asks what i mean i’ll say something like if she wanted to chill and watch a movie or something

Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 11053, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
First just open the convo with
”Sup” or something about the homework she helped me with

Then i’ll Ask her if she wants to hangout sometime

if she asks what i mean i’ll say something like if she wanted to chill and watch a movie or something

Thoughts?
Should have done this weeks ago but this plan is valid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, MrGlutton and Deleted
You plan on fucking when she comes over ervid :what:

What's the game plan

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Should have done this weeks ago but this plan is valid
Well yes but weeks ago she hadnt sent me hot mirror pics and we hadnt Said anything to each other either

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Have a regular convo, then be blunt and short at the end when asking her out. Don't make a big deal out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and PYT
You plan on fucking when she comes over ervid :what:

What's the game plan
Idk i haven’t thought that far since She’s prob just gonna reject me anyway. If she wants to come i can’t rly Fuck it up aslong as im not super aspie or super high inhib

• +1
Idk i haven’t thought that far since She’s prob just gonna reject me anyway. If she wants to come i can’t rly Fuck it up aslong as im not super aspie or super high inhib
If she comes over you're in there

Give her neck kisses, then you're really in there. You'd have to fart while making out with her to fuck it up

Remember if a girl likes you, you can't do no wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted
If she comes over you're in there

Give her neck kisses, then you're really in there. You'd have to fart while making out with her to fuck it up

Remember if a girl likes you, you can't do no wrong
Yeah problem is getting here to come though :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
make a shitty thread, make a shitty argument, debate with me, then dip like a pussy

• JFL
You can make all the game plans you want it doesn't matter since you will not even get in the game, and you already know why. You will stay on the sideline watching other plays like always.

• So Sad
You can make all the game plans you want it doesn't matter since you will not even get in the game, and you already know why. You will stay on the sideline watching other plays like always.
Yeah No shit bcuz inom not gl enough but i’ll looksmax untill i have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Got my Corona results late but now i know im negative. Fucking brutal shit i’ll Ask her out tommorow so well see if im an incel Fuck me.

Be confident and be yourself

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
Jfl @ the state of this forum its so bluepilled. U should’ve Said Keep a consistent squint and make sure to jut when she sees ur side
Squinting is looksmin, it’s so obvious to girls. Unless your undereye support is truecel tier which yours isn’t.

• JFL
  • Love it
Squinting is looksmin, it’s so obvious to girls. Unless your undereye support is truecel tier which yours isn’t.
Its literarly a hollywood trait jfl Leo squints, Depp squints etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Good plan

• +1
Its literarly a hollywood trait jfl Leo squints, Depp squints etc
415FF770 D6B9 4CA4 9274 B57F7B29C656
Hand mask is NT

• JFL
  • Love it
You say Netflix & Ice cream

Works Like a charm

• Woah
You say Netflix & Ice cream

Works Like a charm
Saying Netflix and chill or in ur case Netflix and ice cream is slang for sex i don’t want that incase she for some reason would try to make fun of me

Saying Netflix and chill or in ur case Netflix and ice cream is slang for sex i don’t want that incase she for some reason would try to make fun of me
Idk it worked for me jfl

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back