Gameplan: boyfriend material vs short term

4thculturekid

4thculturekid

Iron
hi guys,

i was wondering whats the difference between if a girl sees you as a boyfriend ltr or short - term?

i only had one short - term thing before only long term relationships, i think i look good but lacking some masculinity if thats a thing... more prettyboy leaning

my jaw isnt super masculine but when im out and about alot of girls look at me, are they looking at me from a boyfriend lens or short term?

i don't have super masculine bones but i have good hair , skin and harmony and lean but muscular body (bruce lee) , so what do you think my gameplan should be? i dont think i am a short-term candidate to be honest from my appearance but i don't want to have a relationship, so what am i supposed to do? i have high testosterone but i dont look like a slayer.

i recently had a glow up so i've been getting way more attention compared to before.

girls mainly decide whether a guy is ltr or short term based on their acts and actions

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and greycel
girls mainly decide whether a guy is ltr or short term based on their acts and actions
so if im getting indicators of interest from a girl, but i ust wanna fuck and nothing else... whats the game plan?

am i supposed to pretend like im gonna cuff her or something? im not shy to approach but i dont know how to escalate further

Less attractive but more stable choice- ltr

Hot but crash out - hookup

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and Pride
so if im getting indicators of interest from a girl, but i ust wanna fuck and nothing else... whats the game plan?

am i supposed to pretend like im gonna cuff her or something? im not shy to approach but i dont know how to escalate further
if u wanna just fuck a girl then dip then go for girls like that, u cant go up to some girl who prefers ltr's and make her want to fuck on first date, if u like a girl who prefers ltr's but u dont want it with her dont pretend to want simply just to fuck her beacuse u will waste both of yours and her time

mostly personality imo.

If you can hook up with them you can decide: Ghost them (hook up) or keep talking (relationship) your choice.

I can rate dm me

Rlly just depends how much they like u. Sure if u wanna ltr u should treat them nice, more respect, more honesty blah blah but if they don’t rlly like u it doesn’t matter