Gamer-girls I know only date top-tier high-status players.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
Cagefuel tbh. But kinda proves status pill.

I used to play mmorpgs a lot, and LoL also. And since I am a NEET rotter I played a lot, and got very good/rich/famous in the games I played.
Especially in the mmorpgs, I used to get a lot of attention from girls too.

Back in the good days, even a year back, I used to log-in to a game and get 10-20 messages/requests almost instantly. I was valued as a player and people would want me in their groups, ask me for tips/help, etc. It's amazing.
I would lead 20-50 people on raids and tell them what to do.

Hot girls would even whore themselves out on skype in front of their webcam, to get attention/favors from me.
But only if I didn't show what I looked like, obviously.

I don't really see how a non-Chad without any other born-into privileges would ever get something comparable to that IRL.

Unironically videogame-life and the opportunities you have there mog IRL hard.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: \/orman, Av0nr, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
So mostly recessed zoomercels like ninja

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
Most of the time they use pro gamers as a great way to gain followers and or steal their money after getting married.

Look at Boombl4 famous CS GO player story.

this doesnt work for minecraft btw, best I ever got was 10 year olds insulting me for apparently cheating

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
All these streamers and pro gamers who have GFs despite being ugly sooner or later turn out to be in open relationships, their GFs turn out to have OnlyFans, or they get straight up cucked. The only gamers who have normal relationships with women actually attracted to them are those who simply look fine.
"Status" only makes you more worthy as a betabuxxer or straight up cuck, it doesn't make woman actually attracted to you and it's very obvious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Dietsnasta, cutie_pie and 1 other person
All these streamers and pro gamers who have GFs despite being ugly sooner or later turn out to be in open relationships, their GFs turn out to have OnlyFans, or they get straight up cucked. The only gamers who have normal relationships with women actually attracted to them are those who simply look fine.
"Status" only makes you more worthy as a betabuxxer or straight up cuck, it doesn't make woman actually attracted to you and it's very obvious

This happens all the time to CSGO players and these fags keep falling for it JFL

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
what status you can get playing games?

is this real?

I was valued as a player and people would want me in their groups, ask me for tips/help, etc. It's amazing.
I would lead 20-50 people on raids and tell them what to do.

Hot girls would even whore themselves out on skype in front of their webcam, to get attention/favors from me.
Man Body GIF