Games where I can shoot a lot of people?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Title

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
Fedbait?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Games like hitman where u can do it on the Miami level or gta iv in the hospital
Also no but if u don't wanna reply because u think I'm fed ur choice ig

COD:MW2 "No Russian" mission

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
COD:MW2 "No Russian" mission
I played that already unfortunately, any else, maybe just like sandbox games like gta 5 and etc

Black ops 2 airport shootout massacre

Renaming thread because I genuinely don't want to be put on a list.

Games like hitman where u can do it on the Miami level or gta iv in the hospital
Also no but if u don't wanna reply because u think I'm fed ur choice ig
rainbow 6 siege

there used to be a really high quality roblox heist game that would be really good for that where you would rob a bank usually and you would have to break in either stealthily or loudly and you would take hostages or kill the people inside and loot the bank while you fought off the police but it got taken down for dmca by payday 2 called notoriety but they are developing a game similar to it

it was not that similar to payday 2 at all

I never played payday 2 but I assume it would be similar

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
there used to be a really high quality roblox heist game that would be really good for that where you would rob a bank usually and you would have to break in either stealthily or loudly and you would take hostages or kill the people inside and loot the bank while you fought off the police but it got taken down for dmca by payday 2 called notoriety but they are developing a game similar to it

HOLY SHIT I PLAYED THAT GAME 24/7

• Love it
Reactions: noobs

I used to play a lot of RP games as well when I was younger on ROBLOX
Specifically the combat RP ones like After the Flash: Deep Six, Neon District, Thirlcrest Academy etc

• +1
Reactions: noobs