Gaming can be so stressful

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I just wanna chill, have some drinks and play some matches but I can't even smoke a cigarette in peace because everyone keeps inviting me...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Deleted member 23558
inviting u to what

I’m getting cbd oil tomorrow

Inviting me to play with them
Just ignore them how is that stressful I though u meant losing matches and ur rank going down

Inviting me to play with them
if you don’t wanna play with them it probably means your not that close, they’re down a player and sent invites to random peoples to fill up the squad/game

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 23115
i used to spam this guy with invites and he eventually went on an hour long rant about how selfish i am bc i dont care about wasting other people's time. i wrote an apology bc he blocked me, he forgave me and i did the same thing again.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer, incel194012940 and 1 other person
if you don’t wanna play with them it probably means your not that close, they’re down a player and sent invites to random peoples to fill up the squad/game
I want to play with my in game friends, but at my pace. I'm talking about people I play with all the time, not randoms. Most randoms suck

i used to spam this guy with invites and he eventually went on an hour long rant about how selfish i am bc i dont care about wasting other people's time. i wrote an apology bc he blocked me, he forgave me and i did the same thing again.
Living up to your username lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
I only play SNES games now

Great, now nobody wants to play