Gaming communities are for losers

L

lifted

Iron
In my pov, gaming communities can last years thanks to the autists, but at the same time they themselves ruin the community. The autists are the ones who invest the most time in these. Then you got the "normies" who also make these communities worse and the actual creative and good users leaves the community pretty quickly or are very inactive. It's like a rule.

People who expend their times in these are losers. They choose to play a game made by others instead of "playing" the game we are all forced to play. It's if they knew subconsciously that real life is way more brutal. I don't blame them. You can't choose your character or choose the place you want. There aren't checkpoints and you can't respawn when you die. If you die, you have to start from ZERO again with worse conditions than ever.

You can say they are losers, because they are losing this "game of life" by expending their time inside virtual realities.

Even as a child, when I went trough some rough situations, I couldn't understand how people were able to play videogames for hours everyday and ignore real life where you can't catch a break.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, qazw, lemonnz and 4 others
Gaming is boring.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ey88
I cope by playing games tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, no-mogger-no-cry and ey88
There aren't checkpoints and you can't respawn when you die. If you die, you have to start from ZERO again with worse conditions than ever.
Bro believes in reincarnation ☠💀

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars and raleqtambrobret
True never tell anyone you play videogames

video games are for incels/LTNs only

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and ShowerMaxxing
I can't stand modern gaymers.