• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, MorningNorwood, Xangsane and 29 others
Jfl just be yourself :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, SAR, Over and 5 others
Thoughts ?
@n0rthface @germanlooks @WontStopNorwooding @hebbewem @sandcelmuttcel @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, germanlooks and Looks234
Thoughts ?
@n0rthface @germanlooks @WontStopNorwooding @hebbewem @sandcelmuttcel @looksmaxxer234
Jfl I am still not sure if OP is faking these texts messages or if this is legit Gandy.
Fucking cageful imagining him tipping on his phone answering the messages of a complete stranger on Instagram and giving advice:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, justinzayn, TopzCat1 and 17 others
nigga thats some fucking pr punjabi talking to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Gaia262, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
Jfl I am still not sure if OP is faking these texts messages or if this is legit Gandy.
Fucking cageful imagining him tipping on his phone answering the messages of a complete stranger on Instagram and giving advice:lul:
He also replied multiple fellow autists too and said it is him answering these not managers etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Just be yourself
DG BEAUTY LIGHT BLUE KEY VISUAL DAVID GANDY HORIZONTAL

Vs

Just be yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, justinzayn, Gaia262 and 18 others
Just be yourself
Gan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, Gaia262, Deleted member 15338 and 9 others
Prob just bored and wasting some time on getting validation from fans.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and germanlooks
Gandy is actually aspie if you watch his interviews

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Effortless, gamma and 1 other person
mr gandy is a good man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 3828 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 3828, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
No way he gets invisted in ig dms that much jfl... and its like hundreds if not thousands dm him daily :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and TsarTsar444
BC2A7A14 3260 44B9 87D7 6CC0024E8705
„If you have the time I’d love to hear your advice, I’m very shy myself and have trouble initiating conversations with girls, do you have any tips in regards to this?“

42BF0230 034C 4A7D 886D 011324AADED0
„Just be yourself“

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 15338 and 16 others
Before i even opened this thread i knew he was gonna say “just be yourself”. Chads are too predictable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, AlwaysHaveQuestions and germanlooks
gandy seems down to earth.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I legit keep getting those answers from his account, I'd never answer these questions if some strange started DM me but guess he likes to burn his time answering random DM from "fans"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I’m caging my ass off at this shit imagine if u persuaded him into making an account here and then making him mod:ogre:Maybe if a bunch of us dm him and ask him nicely without being autistic he would

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Over, Effortless and 4 others
wtf this can't be real

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
now send him its rape time

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Over, gamma and 2 others
He's shy, not aspie. He even says all the virtue signaling bullshit like "Be yourself".
He's right though. Be yourself, but be the best version of yourself.

The cognitive dissonance from trying to act like someone you aren't will make you even more anxious and unhappy.
You're not going to appeal to everyone by acting like yourself, but appealing to everyone shouldn't be the goal imo.

• +1
Reactions: Ruben
He's right though. Be yourself, but be the best version of yourself.

The cognitive dissonance from trying to act like someone you aren't will make you even more anxious and unhappy.
You're not going to appeal to everyone by acting like yourself, but appealing to everyone shouldn't be the goal imo.
I think everyone fakes a little bit. And if you're shy and don't want to be shy, you have to fake it till you make it imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
I’m caging my ass off at this shit imagine if u persuaded him into making an account here and then making him mod:ogre:Maybe if a bunch of us dm him and ask him nicely without being autistic he would
Imagine making gandy jewpilled jfl tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338, Over and 3 others
what a beautiful human being he is damn

jfl half of looksmax is in Gandys DMs right now:lul:

"just be yourself"

What happens if being yourself is being an socially inept autist with the iq of an single celled organism like 90% of the users here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15338 and ilyess
No way he gets invisted in ig dms that much jfl... and its like hundreds if not thousands dm him daily :lul:
hes not a woman he doesnt get that many

just be yourself, like ER, he just being himself