Gandy insecure about nose

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
oh no david 🥺 your nose is PERECT do not change it omg 🥺 i love it so much! it fits your personality so well. like honestly i love it 🥰

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bennett, Titbot, moggingmachine and 1 other person
lol at this chaddy display of vulnerability

his nose unironically makes him look more memorable

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 2846
oh no david 🥺 your nose is PERECT do not change it omg 🥺 i love it so much! it fits your personality so well. like honestly i love it 🥰
3PtEQTp.jpg
😘

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, AbandonShip and BigChinHispanic
Wtf is that photoshopped

Reddit slut: XD I LOVE MEN WITH BIG CROOKED NOSES IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE GREEK GODS XD

Images 60

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Ladyboners is incels coping. I refuse to believe those chicks upload so many uglies
women virtue signalling. Women are so emotional and contrived, except when it comes to actions that matter. They're completely instinctively automated at that point

women virtue signalling. Women are so emotional and contrived, except when it comes to actions that matter. They're completely instinctively automated at that point
From top ones this month

JFL

Holy fuck insane pic of o pry
Chiseleld face, high cheekbones, insane browridge, best eye area on earth, black and white filter halo

This is probably the best pic of him anywhere. He looks insanely rugged and masc here

Gandy is humble, mature, masculin, and classy. If he didnt have any flaws it would look weird because he is a real man not some plastic model queer.

Keep crying for Lord Gandy, i would rather look like him or be him than anybody else. Not barret, not chico, none those twinks. Gandy is the real deal

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Gandy is humble, mature, masculin, and classy. If he didnt have any flaws it would look weird because he is a real man not some plastic model queer.

Keep crying for Lord Gandy, i would rather look like him or be him than anybody else. Not barret, not chico, none those twinks. Gandy is the real deal

Gandy is norwooding hard. O'pry mogs gandy to death

damn the gay british guy was a brutal psl rater. i bet he browses looksmax

"with nosejob u could be a 7"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swerves and kuroro
Chiseleld face, high cheekbones, insane browridge, best eye area on earth, black and white filter halo

This is probably the best pic of him anywhere. He looks insanely rugged and masc here
Gandy mogs

He was about to cry