Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken
1CF2AAFA 0440 4300 8275 B2A19F0C4A71

VS

E3F1BDA0 136B 41A7 9AC2 B997DBABDEFE

Neither of them have brilliant smiles, but why is O’Prys so shit compared to gandy’s???? Brutal mog tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BigBoy
I wish I could look like them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet and Aesthetics_III
His eyes are aspie. They reflect no emotion. He looks like a robot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Theonewhowillascend, idkagoodusername and 8 others
O'Pry looks aspie as fuck, Gandy mogs

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, idkagoodusername, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
O'Pry's is fake and Gandy's is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and 2peasinapod
Gandy looks like the type of chad to fuck women. O'pry looks like the type of Chad to jbs and "girls"

gandy mogs so fucking hard in every way.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
Gandy's so far.

Gandy mog hard

Jfl imagine if he sees this (he probably lurks here)

I’ve made a thread on it before and I think part of the reason why he looks so aspie (and what gives eyes that aspie look) is how vertically wide the eyes are.

E4851752 A90B 4A35 AEA9 19559BFC3C27
EE6CF0F7 7B91 45D4 A6C7 DB250578D988
AF6DE76D 126B 4EAF A030 28D3E0B53779

O’Pry’s eyes are quite wide, or at least he widens them, and he gets that aspie look. Compared with when he squints

DBA46638 6437 4567 82FA 5593A5EF461D

Neutral brows play a part too probably.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Almu

I’ve made a thread on it before and I think part of the reason why he looks so aspie (and what gives eyes that aspie look) is how vertically wide the eyes are.

View attachment 288333View attachment 288334View attachment 288335

O’Pry’s eyes are quite wide, or at least he widens them, and he gets that aspie look. Compared with when he squints

View attachment 288340

I've had a similar disagreement with another member here, with the difference being me saying his eyes are too hooded, only to end up receiving an autistic tantrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Aesthetics_III
I've had a similar disagreement with another member here, with the difference being me saying his eyes are too hooded, only to end up receiving an autistic tantrum.

People here over estimate hoodedness, once your eyelids are sufficiently covered, complete covering will make little difference imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Brandon10
exactly this, and this is why also females that i've asked don't find him attractive as much as closet fagg out here do.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Almu
46841273 225436045021638 6430895512695993499 n

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, her and Deleted member 3043
i don't even believe his PFL is so wide, according to the measurements done his is not really longer than mine - according to the ppl here, he has 31mm
But, it's rather his eye shape - where "rectangulary" and hooding/very low set browridge play a big role - and his overall expression, because yes, for me, he has autism in his facial expression/behaviour.
she scares me with these eyes

o pry has narrow palate thats why. Just look at his skull he got no ramus.

i don't even believe his PFL is so wide, according to the measurements done his is not really longer than mine - according to the ppl here, he has 31mm
But, it's rather his eye shape - where "rectangulary" and hooding/very low set browridge play a big role - and his overall expression, because yes, for me, he has autism in his facial expression/behaviour.

she scares me with these eyes

I don’t mean the length of his eyes, but the height; his PFW. Yeah, I think his rectangular eye shape has a lot more negatives than it does positive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

View attachment 288333View attachment 288334View attachment 288335

View attachment 288340

He’s widening them to make them look bigger in selfies
View attachment 288315

VS

View attachment 288317

Neither of them have brilliant smiles, but why is O’Prys so shit compared to gandy’s???? Brutal mog tbh
Gandy smiles more with his eyes

Gandy mogs, but both have hooked nose what make the face when smile worse (O'Pry have less hooked nose of course)

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3573
Gandy mogs, but both have hooked nose what make the face when smile worse (O'Pry have less hooked nose of course)
And here I am coping HARD every day with these 2 about my own nose hooking when smiling. BUT my eyes do become more narrow and pct when smiling too so it balances it out. And I have strong browridge with deep set eyes like them. If you are not masc tho and you have this, it's much worse. Having bones in the eye area offsets how bad this looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
And here I am coping HARD every day with these 2 about my own nose hooking when smiling. BUT my eyes do become more narrow and pct when smiling too so it balances it out. And I have strong browridge with deep set eyes like them. If you are not masc tho and you have this, it's much worse. Having bones in the eye area offsets how bad this looks.

I mean, people doesn't necessarily looks better/become more attractive when smile too, how your face looks in neutral expression and talking is way more important, at least nose is not that hard to fix....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573

True, but tbh that doesn’t seem to have a big effect it seems (at least to me). Gandy’s looks a lot more Jewy than O’Pry’s but his smile is still better

o'prys aspie stare is even worse when he smiles

Over for Gandy’s big ass nose