Gang life is so retarded

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken

JFL at me watching some autistic white guy explain gang life, (ngl kinda interesting) so retarded though

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger, Gonthar and 2 others
Why did the British let them into their country 😢

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Hottaco34
what no education, no job, living in a shithole does to a mother fucka.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BeanletMogger
I feel kinda bad for teens who grew up around this stuff and were indoctrinated into it from a young age (through family, lack of social support, etc). But a lot of these are just are just dumb niggers/ethniks who think think they're cool for acting like thugs.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Why did the British let them into their country 😢
because they are doctors and engineers. They also culturally enrich us. Stop being a bigot

I feel kinda bad for teens who grew up around this stuff and were indoctrinated into it from a young age (through family, lack of social support, etc). But a lot of these are just are just dumb niggers/ethniks who think think they're cool for acting like thugs.
Jfl I acc went to school with one of these niggas, he was from a pretty normal background and lived in a decent home with parents that loved him JFL, don’t know why he got into that life

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Swarthy Knight
imagine being a 'gangster' while living in a 1st world coutnry lol.

just pissing away your lottery ticket down the drain.

id be a gangster tho if i was born in some third world shithole with no opportunities, thats based tbf just enjoy a high dopamine high risk life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BeanletMogger
trap lore ross is that nigga

• +1
Reactions: Cyrus
JFL at me watching some autistic white guy explain gang life, (ngl kinda interesting) so retarded though
Why, it's their culture, it's their way of living and sadly it's disappearing fast all over the world, we used to have many gangs too, kids and teens hanging out in bus and train stations, subways, etc. carrying bats, knives, swords, etc., now it's all gone, everyone is on their phones, mindlessly scrolling through social media, it's just crazy!

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi and Costcosuperstore