Gangster Tier List.

Kudagaisme

Kudagaisme

Bronze
S-tier International
The Jews: Worldwide domination, influences politicians through lobbying. All the products you see in the store is all owned by the same corporation named Blackrock, you may think it's possible to boycott a product but it isn't. You end up paying the same people anyway. The richest Jewish family known as the Rothschilds is estimated to be in possession of more than 500 trillion dollars (More than 50% of all the money in the world quite possibly more). This money could be used to permanently solve world hunger. But they choose not to, very devious indeed. The way they enslave us is by making us debt slaves, forcing us to waste our life away spending money on mortgages and car loans. They truly are this world's main villain. May the almighty God Jesus Christ throw them into the pit of fire during the end times.

A-tier National
The cartel: Effectively controls their country and influences presidential elections. Fifty presidential candidates have been assassinated because the cartel wanted to install a president of their choosing. Arguably the most feared criminal organization due to their brutal execution videos, which are posted online, traumatizing many who watch them. (I’m definitely not setting foot in Mexico).

B-tier Regional
The Italian mob: Had the drip. Has been defunct for a long time.

C-tier Local
Triad and Yakuza: Owns the streets they operate in, has sick tattoos, and has the best games . That's pretty much all I can say about them.

F-tier Jackshit
Blacks: Doesn't even own the streets the live in, spends their days spreading STDs and killing each other for no fucking reason, impregnates multiple women then leaves them behind because they have no sense of responsibility. Stereotypically good at rapping yet is utterly annihilated by Eminem at their own game. Despite being 13% of the population they commit 60% of all violent crimes in the U.S.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, 160cmcurry, Acne Victim and 6 others
Nice way to insult blacks

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Ascеnd and WhoTookVendetta
niggers are the only gangsters, not some midget guidos from jersey

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
JFL at nigga really thinks these ''rich families'' or ''jews'' own the world. Ahh these conspiracy theories. LMAO

• +1
Nice way to insult blacks
I was trying to insult the Jews while disguising this as a tier list but the blacks part just slipped out.

• +1
JFL at nigga really thinks these ''rich families'' or ''jews'' own the world. Ahh these conspiracy theories. LMAO
Ah yes, I am crazy for believing this.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Ascеnd and WhoTookVendetta
Good thread for a grey

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme and 6PSLcel
Yakuza and the mafia are so fucking cool

• +1
Reactions: Kudagaisme
im higher than s tier

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Are you that guy who claimed that Slavs are the only true whites?

Yeah sure.

• +1
Ah yes, I am crazy for believing this.
View attachment 3121170
Yes you are. ''6 jewish corporations own 96 percent of media:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:''

If a community of 0.2 percent of the world can control the world, then either the Jews have superpowers or the remaining 99.8 percent is made up of idiots.

Most people here are non religious. They dont have strong Jewish roots.
George Bodenheimer for example isnt Jewish. I bet i could find more if i search more.

Almost half of this names are retired btw.

Another antisemitic propaganda.

• +1
Yes you are. ''6 jewish corporations own 96 percent of media:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:''

If a community of 0.2 percent of the world can control the world, then either the Jews have superpowers or the remaining 99.8 percent is made up of idiots.

Most people here are non religious. They dont have strong Jewish roots.
George Bodenheimer for example isnt Jewish. I bet i could find more if i search more.

Almost half of this names are retired btw.

Another antisemitic propaganda.
They remaining 99.8 weren't stupid, that's how Hitler came to power. May I ask you why it's illegal in many European countries to disbelieve in the holocaust? An event so real it illegal to question it. Truth does not fear investigation.

• +1
They remaining 99.8 weren't stupid, that's how Hitler came to power. May I ask you why it's illegal in many European countries to disbelieve in the holocaust? An event so real it illegal to question it. Truth does not fear investigation.
Hitler came to power because his ideas resonated with the German people. In a way, Hitler was approved by the German people. The German people are not innocent.

Moreover, the fact that Hitler succeeded in coming to power has nothing to do with the ''Jews ruling the world.''

The reason why it is forbidden to disbelieve in the holocaust in many European countries is not because its reality is questioned, but rather because the European people, especially the Germans, have developed a reflex on this issue.
In a way, it is an attempt to redeem oneself.

S-tier International
The Jews: Worldwide domination, influences politicians through lobbying. All the products you see in the store is all owned by the same corporation named Blackrock, you may think it's possible to boycott a product but it isn't. You end up paying the same people anyway. The richest Jewish family known as the Rothschilds is estimated to be in possession of more than 500 trillion dollars (More than 50% of all the money in the world quite possibly more). This money could be used to permanently solve world hunger. But they choose not to, very devious indeed. The way they enslave us is by making us debt slaves, forcing us to waste our life away spending money on mortgages and car loans. They truly are this world's main villain. May the almighty God Jesus Christ throw them into the pit of fire during the end times.

View attachment 3120991

A-tier National
The cartel: Effectively controls their country and influences presidential elections. Fifty presidential candidates have been assassinated because the cartel wanted to install a president of their choosing. Arguably the most feared criminal organization due to their brutal execution videos, which are posted online, traumatizing many who watch them. (I’m definitely not setting foot in Mexico).

View attachment 3120993

B-tier Regional
The Italian mob: Had the drip. Has been defunct for a long time.

View attachment 3121031

C-tier Local
Triad and Yakuza: Owns the streets they operate in, has sick tattoos, and has the best games . That's pretty much all I can say about them.

View attachment 3120998
View attachment 3120995

F-tier Jackshit
Blacks: Doesn't even own the streets the live in, spends their days spreading STDs and killing each other for no fucking reason, impregnates multiple women then leaves them behind because they have no sense of responsibility. Stereotypically good at rapping yet is utterly annihilated by Eminem at their own game. Despite being 13% of the population they commit 60% of all violent crimes in the U.S.

View attachment 3121006
why u got the @jisko32 pfp

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I had it before him on other platforms.