GAS THE SUBHUMANS WORSHIP CHAD

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Welcome to society. Were you born 5'0 tall with psl 2 face

DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU FILTHY FUCKING SUBHUMAN:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
NOT ONLY WILL YOU NEVER GET PUSSY YOU WILL BE......
BULLIED IN SCHOOL
NOT HAVE FRIENDS
PEOPLE THINK THE WORSE OF OF YOU
PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE PEDOPHILE
GET PAID LESS THAN 6'3 CHAD (PEACE BE UPON HIS GLORIOUS NOBLE SOUL)
JUST ROPE BUDDY BOYO LIFE IS A SCAM:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Welcome to society. Were you born 6'3 tall with psl 8 face

BLESS CHAD (PEACE BE UPON HIS GLORIOUS NOBLE SOUL) WORSHIP HIM NOW
STROKE HIS COCK FROR HE IS YOUR
MASTER AND THE WORLD IS HIS PLAYGROUND
OH PSL GODS BLESS CHAD (PEACE BE UPON HIS GLORIOUS NOBLE SOUL) FOR ETERNITY
MAY HE HAVE ALL THE PUSSY
MAY HE NEVER GO THROUGH CHILDHOOD BULLYING
MAY PEOPLE THINK THE BEST OF HIM NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES
KEEP CRYING FOR CHAD YOU UTTER FUCKING SUBHUMANS HE IS YOUR GOD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, SikKunt, Vitruvian and 3 others
Chad can wear Nazi Swastika in California; minorities and liberal girls will still hatefuck him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Arkantos, AspiringChad and 3 others
Chad can wear Nazi Swastika in California; minorities and liberal girls will still hatefuck him.
Doesn't help that fictional Nazis are usually Chads lol. Way more appealing to libtards than the LARPers who'd be lucky if they weren't sent to the camps purely for their looks with actual Nazis in charge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I can't wait for 6'3 white Chad to beat the living shit out of the ethnic bitches at my school and still get worshipped for it.

I can't wait for 6'3 white Chad to beat the living shit out of the ethnic bitches at my school and still get worshipped for it.
Chad can get away with a lot, that's for sure.

Chad can get away with a lot, that's for sure.
JFL my mom and aunt pressed me about my looksmaxing and I tried telling them that the way you look is how people perceive you. And used Ted Bundy as an example and how bitches still loved him after what the did. The they said "You are comparing yourself to a serial killer. I think I need to call someone to speak to you"

These are situations that make me not feel bad when someone goes ER or something.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
JFL my mom and aunt pressed me about my looksmaxing and I tried telling them that the way you look is how people perceive you. And used Ted Bundy as an example and how bitches still loved him after what the did. The they said "You are comparing yourself to a serial killer. I think I need to call someone to speak to you"

These are situations that make me not feel bad when someone goes ER or something.
If only we could somehow make people understand us. This world is so blue-pilled..

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Zeta ascended
Twink chad can suck my slimey cock,
I do agree that its over for subhumans but this is my god.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
YOU FUCKIGN BITCH WHY YOU BULLY ME

larpers:
View attachment 50386

actual nazis:
Over for the guy in the blue shirt in the middle. He probably thinks he's not getting pussy because "muh Stacey getting fucked by Tyrone in Blacked.com":soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:

Over for stormfrontcels

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Over for the guy in the blue shirt in the middle. He probably thinks he's not getting pussy because "muh Stacey getting fucked by Tyrone in Blacked.com":soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:

Over for stormfrontcels
I... I'd be Chad if it wasn't for Jewish Hollywood!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
NOT ONLY WILL YOU NEVER GET PUSSY YOU WILL BE......
BULLIED IN SCHOOL
NOT HAVE FRIENDS
PEOPLE THINK THE WORSE OF OF YOU
PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE PEDOPHILE
GET PAID LESS THAN 6'3 CHAD (PEACE BE UPON HIS GLORIOUS NOBLE SOUL)
JUST ROPE BUDDY BOYO LIFE IS A SCAM:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

This, not getting laid is just the beginning of your troubles if you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
My boy is having a mental breakdown

bump (mods please have mercy:feelsbaton::feelstrash:)

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel