GATEKEEP THIS: Method I just thought of for getting bitches

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
NOTE: Only applies if you’re a normie and above with good voice.

We’ve all heard of peacocking or as people call it around these circles ‘nichemaxxing’. Whether you think it’s cope or not, it does work occasionally and it’s probably the best course of action for normies, insofar as style goes. I do very very well with alt girls and also artsy types merely because of my music, film and art taste, and because I read and dress cool, but I don’t do well with blonde rich normie girls. Trust me I look like shit compared to many of you here. I’m a normie and i’m not over 6’0. But I moved to a new city and guys here look better and it’s not so rare for them to have my style, so I need to step up my game.

In my country we have ‘centros culturales’, which are places where hippie/artsy people go to read poetry and show their art shit like that. I’m sure you have something similar wherever you live. In my neighborhood, there’s a place where they read poetry and then the place turns into a nightclub, there’s about 400 people attending. It might strike you as bizarre — it is — but it works and many women there are unironically stacies. It’s 70% women, and from the 30% of men, 65% of them are faggots. And guys there are usually kinda old and ugly.

Here’s what I thought of:

My idea is to plagiarize poems from some obscure artists in a different but very similar language to mine (for example, Portuguese or Italian to Spanish), change the words a little bit, and read them in front of everyone. I have a pretty mogger voice and public speaking skills . I’m doing that next week, I’ll keep you updated.

Some random bitch is gonna fall in love with me and think im fucking arthur rimbaud :lul::lul::lul:

american pie knockoff movie ahhhh strategy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, heyheyheybro22 and Quncho
aight bro

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and Quncho
Does it work if im non-NT sub 4 PSL?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iminvisible, heyheyheybro22 and Quncho
Does it work if im non-NT sub 4 PSL?
>non-NT
yes, and encouraged
>sub 4 PSL
no.

You need to be at least average looking. If someone looks at you, they don’t immediately think “he’s ugly”. If you’re ugly it may work for landwhales and the likes.

• JFL
Reactions: Quncho

We’ve all heard of peacocking or as people call it around these circles ‘nichemaxxing’. Whether you think it’s cope or not, it does work occasionally and it’s probably the best course of action for normies, insofar as style goes. I do very very well with alt girls and also artsy types merely because of my music, film and art taste, and because I read and dress cool, but I don’t do well with blonde rich normie girls. Trust me I look like shit compared to many of you here. I’m a normie and i’m not over 6’0. But I moved to a new city and guys here look better and it’s not so rare for them to have my style, so I need to step up my game.

In my country we have ‘centros culturales’, which are places where hippie/artsy people go to read poetry and show their art shit like that. I’m sure you have something similar wherever you live. In my neighborhood, there’s a place where they read poetry and then the place turns into a nightclub, there’s about 400 people attending. It might strike you as bizarre — it is — but it works and many women there are unironically stacies. It’s 70% women, and from the 30% of men, 65% of them are faggots. And guys there are usually kinda old and ugly.

My idea is to plagiarize poems from some obscure artists in a different but very similar language to mine (for example, Portuguese or Italian to Spanish), change the words a little bit, and read them in front of everyone. I have a pretty mogger voice, speaking skills and confidence for speaking. I’m doing that next week, I’ll keep you updated.

Some random bitch is gonna fall in love with me and think im fucking arthur rimbaud :lul::lul::lul:
blud thinks this is gonna work

loony tunes ahhhhhhhhhh strategy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iminvisible, fvolkek and Quncho
blud thinks this is gonna work

loony tunes ahhhhhhhhhh strategy
let’s see what happens.
If it doesn’t work its still dad lore so better than sitting in your basement while browsing .org

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Quncho

My idea is to plagiarize poems from some obscure artists in a different but very similar language to mine (for example, Portuguese or Italian to Spanish), change the words a little bit, and read them in front of everyone. I have a pretty mogger voice, speaking skills and confidence for speaking. I’m doing that next week, I’ll keep you updated.

I've noticed this aswell. I'm american so the ability to read is an instant halo due to it being very rare. I also found out I fuck with the dark academia style heavily so I've got my wardrobe setup for that in the winter and then old money in the summer since its hot and dark academia clothing will have you fucking melting in the summer. But I'd rate myself around a 6-6.5 on a good day but normies always rate me around an 8 and I get alot of attention from random women when I'm out in public just due to my style. But as you said I dont do too well with woman who are more whorish cheerleader type, I still talk to them but most of them say I'm scary, I asked them to know if they meant creepy scary or intimidating scary and they said the ladder which is good I guess. Just dont dress like a basic faggot and women like it theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek and Quncho
''2000s Disney teenage drama sitcom'' ahh strategy

• JFL
Reactions: fvolkek
I've noticed this aswell. I'm american so the ability to read is an instant halo due to it being very rare. I also found out I fuck with the dark academia style heavily so I've got my wardrobe setup for that in the winter and then old money in the summer since its hot and dark academia clothing will have you fucking melting in the summer. But I'd rate myself around a 6-6.5 on a good day but normies always rate me around an 8 and I get alot of attention from random women when I'm out in public just due to my style. But as you said I dont do too well with woman who are more whorish cheerleader type, I still talk to them but most of them say I'm scary, I asked them to know if they meant creepy scary or intimidating scary and they said the ladder which is good I guess. Just dont dress like a basic faggot and women like it theory.
When I go to clubs where cheerleader blonde types go, I dress like a rich NPC and some throw themselves at me. It’s funny. I actually know why that is the case. They may not like me personally, but they‘re projecting onto me what they want to be. They want to be NT and normie, they want that validation. If I dress and act NT, people who aspire to be that are going to find me more attractive. Whereas if I nichemaxx and LARP as a high IQ artsy dude, people who want to be like that or lack that human connection will like me more. This only applies if they find you somewhat attractive anyway

The truth is that I don’t like being unauthentic so I try to be true to myself, and since im a huge films and music guy, I style myself accordingly to my personality. I can larp being a male equivalent to the female cheerleader (it’s called ‘milipili’ in my country) but only for a little while.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Onewithmoss and ItsOverLawg
When I go to clubs where cheerleader blonde types go, I dress like a rich NPC and some throw themselves at me. It’s funny. I actually know why that is the case. They may not like me personally, but they‘re projecting onto me what they want to be. They want to be NT and normie, they want that validation. If I dress and act NT, people who aspire to be that are going to find me more attractive. Whereas if I nichemaxx and LARP as a high IQ artsy dude, people who want to be like that or lack that human connection will like me more. This only applies if they find you somewhat attractive anyway

The truth is that I don’t like being unauthentic so I try to be true to myself, and since im a huge films and music guy, I style myself accordingly to my personality. I can larp being a male equivalent to the female cheerleader (it’s called ‘milipili’ in my country) but only for a little while.
I agree with that alot lmfao, I dont like to larp as the style I dress but I feel like I'm more fond of it because of the way I am. I'm pretty decently well known around my school due to my style, but also because I'm pretty good at writing and have won quite a few competitions, along with our weight class's record board being full of primarily my lifts excluding my bench but the guy who broke my record weighs 300 lbs so idrc he'll die at 30 anyways. I feel bad for anybody who dresses a certain way and tries to larp, like those guys that dress like skaters but cant skate, that kinda thing.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
I agree with that alot lmfao, I dont like to larp as the style I dress but I feel like I'm more fond of it because of the way I am. I'm pretty decently well known around my school due to my style, but also because I'm pretty good at writing and have won quite a few competitions, along with our weight class's record board being full of primarily my lifts excluding my bench but the guy who broke my record weighs 300 lbs so idrc he'll die at 30 anyways. I feel bad for anybody who dresses a certain way and tries to larp, like those guys that dress like skaters but cant skate, that kinda thing.
I pretty much dress like a skater mixed with a pretentious avant garde fashion bro who wears rick owen’s