gatekeeping is law

noobs

noobs

γ…€
Lets say, I have an apple tree.

There is a market nearby that has no access to apple seeds.

Why would i give them apple seeds when i could live off the apples?

It's infinitely profitable to lead people away from the methods because once they find the methods they will stay with the methods for the rest of their life and will pass this info onto other people which will pass the info onto other people.

Me informing you of this is charity because you knowing this opens the gate for this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, antony 726, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
dylan L ungatekeeped this forum by promoting his salt spray

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, jordanbarrettjaw, counterintuitive and 2 others
True jfl im gatekeeping good and working looksmaxxes. And when niggas ask for it, like bro why would I give you. And you fucking gatekeep shit too. Everyone gatekeeps something then asks others for gatekeeped information without giving gatekeeped information in exchange.

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman, boss8055 and noobs
#private the forum for guests

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, looks>books and noobs

It's infinitely profitable to lead people away from the methods because once they find the methods they will stay with the methods for the rest of their life and will pass this info onto other people which will pass the info onto other people.

Me informing you of this is charity because you knowing this opens the gate for this
i thought this was water, if you are posting guides in this forum just lol

• +1
Reactions: noobs
True jfl im gatekeeping good and working looksmaxxes. And when niggas ask for it, like bro why would I give you. And you fucking gatekeep shit too. Everyone gatekeeps something then asks others for gatekeeped information without giving gatekeeped information in exchange.
nice way of saying you're a fag. you just know that the knowledge you hold is so futile, meaningless, probably nonsensical even and you're scared niggas will make fun of you and finger your anus

• JFL
Reactions: looks>books
didn't read a single quark you gatekeeping fag
the whole purpose of this forum is to ascend and help other scend
keeping knowledge to yourself will do you no good
just take @Orc he could probably breed a colony of vietnamese women, fck even nordic foids yet he rots here to share knowledge to users no matter their status.

be nice and the world will be nicer to you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and noobs
that’s part of why life is evil

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs

you may do it because making all men aware of the hypergamy status may produce a class awareness that will eventually end in taking away women rights and shortage of betabuxes/simps

That's true. Never tell people how you found success.

Once I fully looksmax, I'm just going to say 'I eat healthy bro'

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and noobs