Gatekeeping the biggest looksmax - GTFIH

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
HOLY SHIT Eplerenone mogs so fucking hard. I took this shit and had 0 facial fluid in 4 hours.
25 MG daily and you will never bloat again, and its long term safe, you can perma blast it. Lasix is shilled on here a ton but you will go to the hospital from it !

It blocks aldosterone too making it mogger as fuck for roidmaxxers like myself, but also ideal for nattycucks because of the potassium retention.

https://aipctshop.net/product/eptus-inspra25-mg-30-tablet/ Heres a link from where I get mine, its 50$ for 30 pills so basically 50$ per month which is worth it.

BUY THIS RIGHT NOW YOUR WELCOME.

@Orc @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Cope, lestoa, BrownTriad and 42 others
@RealSurgerymax told me about this but honestly why would I let him take the credit :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Ryldoo IS COPING, RealSurgerymax and 11 others
new debloat method just dropped:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: jsp, aber, xegigi and 1 other person
have before and after?

• +1
Reactions: jsp
debloat and hop on or it's over this is cope hop on fin

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
HOLY SHIT Eplerenone mogs so fucking hard. I took this shit and had 0 facial fluid in 4 hours.
25 MG daily and you will never bloat again, and its long term safe, you can perma blast it. Lasix is shilled on here a ton but you will go to the hospital from it !
View attachment 2967287
It blocks aldosterone too making it mogger as fuck for roidmaxxers like myself, but also ideal for nattycucks because of the potassium retention.

https://aipctshop.net/product/eptus-inspra25-mg-30-tablet/ Heres a link from where I get mine, its 50$ for 30 pills so basically 50$ per month which is worth it.

What are the benefits of having more potassium retention

Kinda doubting that this thing has zero sides.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nice thanks brah, new debloat method just dropped @nathan @MA_ascender

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MA_ascender, Aero, Clavicular and 1 other person
have before and after?
jfl i havent taken pics in days cuz im too busy wageslaving, sweating at work makes it frauded b & a so ill take them on my day off in a week

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, rileyma10, aber and 2 others
It still causes high blood pressure? Is 25mg a sufficient dosage to not exceed a state in where hypertension is considerably high?

Or is it a dose you are recommending because it drained your facial fluids in 4 hours

Is 25mg high or low is what I’m asking :feelsautistic:

What are the benefits of having more potassium retention

Kinda doubting that this thing has zero sides.
it doesnt its an aldosterone inhibitor which is healthy for you long term, like telmisarten

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, aber, piec and 1 other person
It still causes high blood pressure? Is 25mg a sufficient dosage to not exceed a state in where hypertension is considerably high?

Or is it a dose you are recommending because it drained your facial fluids in 4 hours

Is 25mg high or low is what I’m asking :feelsautistic:
25 is conservative dose for daily permablast, hard debloaters take 4x that

• +1
Reactions: greycel and coisbhai
  • +1
lasts the whole day pretty much?

• +1
jfl i havent taken pics in days cuz im too busy wageslaving, sweating at work makes it frauded b & a so ill take them on my day off in a week
i thought you were rich JFL

• JFL
good to see you also working for the jewish overlords bhai, how many hours do you churn out a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, rileyma10 and Clavicular
How are you getting this shit? Black market payment? Getting it prescribed is almost impossible in the states even with gear. You age is too young for docs to give it to you.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Clavicular and mirrormogger
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, coisbhai and mirrormogger
How are you getting this shit? Black market payment? Getting it prescribed is almost impossible in the states even with gear. You age is too young for docs to give it to you.
I put a link in the thread:forcedsmile:

Mirin, ill get some after furo runs out, side effects seem to be far less than furosemide @pneumocystosis dont buy any ill get enough for you too and send it with some filler

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Sergeant and coisbhai
i just came off work today as well, all i do is slave and sleep :forcedsmile:
what kind of position do you work?
i merchandise for a large company. best paying job i could find, after everything (mileage reimbursement for driving to different stores) i’m making like 25 an hour from it

i merchandise for a large company. best paying job i could find, after everything (mileage reimbursement for driving to different stores) i’m making like 25 an hour from it
can you elab? in pms if you want to keep it private. 25 is crazy i make 19 an hour and thought i was doing pretty well. fuckk you made 300$ today

can you elab? in pms if you want to keep it private. 25 is crazy i make 19 an hour and thought i was doing pretty well. fuckk you made 300$ today
yeah give me a sec. and i’m getting like 15-20 hours of overtime a week so i get that at 37.5 an hour. pretty mint tbh have never made this much money before im loving it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: coisbhai, poopoohead and mirrormogger
why tf do i have to pay with crypto?

View attachment 2967287

jerk off every day that will work for you
Incel GIF - Incel - Discover & Share GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
It's not legal for U.S. citizens to buy without a prescription.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and Aero
too bad im immune to diuretics :lul: 80 mg of furo and hydrochlorothiazide and no increase in urine output whatsoever
some people are just doomed to be incel :feelswhy:

good thread btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
Useful shit man:ogre:, Does it have any major side effects?

View attachment 2967287

Screenshot 20240606 234431 comwhatsapp

Do some video with pneumo bhai I miss him sm

View attachment 2967287

Can't perma blast lmao. Say good by to your liver and blood pressure

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
niggas injecting random chemicals just to work at Dominos drive thru and pull 0 bitches or make money from their looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwirk, tombradylover, Sny and 9 others
View attachment 2967287

Better than funo?

useless link i am not paying 50$ for shipping to eu

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon
I bought some ages ago but never tried it.

Wouldn’t say it’s safer than Furosemide necessarily.

In the autistic forum, the most autistic retard is the king.

• JFL
Reactions: bwirk
Does it stunt growth?