Gathering People to try out new hair loss treatment.

H

Hemoscrit

Iron
TL;DR - running a experiment to see if new MBP treatment works for humans too, let me know if you want to be tagged in the update.

In Anjum et al., Front. Pharmacol., 2024 a new alternative to treating androgenic alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness) was introduced that seems to be as good as or even better than minoxidil (if the side effects are more tolerable).

See Here:

"Overall, 2dDR-SA hydrogel stimulated hair growth in the AGA mouse model, and its effect was similar to that of minoxidil, an FDA-approved drug.",
"The study showed the effectiveness of the 2dDR-SA hydrogel in stimulating hair regrowth in an animal model of male androgen-induced hair loss. Parameters... all confirmed effective hair regrowth after the application of the 2dDR-SA hydrogel."

Sourcing
I have contacted two companies to source the synthesis of 2dDR for this. I am expecting to get the process of quoting, negotiation, purchasing, and shipping done within the month. I also have already purchased other components needed for the hydrogel. Thankfully the lab I work at has access to some equipment I need for this.

Experiment
I will hand formulate the hydrogels and give them out to people I know IRL, I might even send some to some .org users. Before and after pictures will be taken. Hopefully I can measure their hair but that's asking too much.

I will post the pictures(with faces edited out) here as a source of empirical evidence of this working or not. I will also post the recipe I used, the steps I instructed the participants to take, and report any symptoms.

Please let me know how I can structure this experiment and format better.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and nathan
31766.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
TL;DR - running a experiment to see if new MBP treatment works for humans too, let me know if you want to be tagged in the update.

In Anjum et al., Front. Pharmacol., 2024 a new alternative to treating androgenic alopecia (Male Pattern Baldness) was introduced that seems to be as good as or even better than minoxidil (if the side effects are more tolerable).

See Here:

Sourcing

I have contacted two companies to source the synthesis of 2dDR for this. I am expecting to get the process of quoting, negotiation, purchasing, and shipping done within the month. I also have already purchased other components needed for the hydrogel. Thankfully the lab I work at has access to some equipment I need for this.

Experiment
I will hand formulate the hydrogels and give them out to people I know IRL, I might even send some to some .org users. Before and after pictures will be taken. Hopefully I can measure their hair but that's asking too much.

I will post the pictures(with faces edited out) here as a source of empirical evidence of this working or not. I will also post the recipe I used, the steps I instructed the participants to take, and report any symptoms.

Please let me know how I can structure this experiment and format better.
Tag me but this Dosnt stop it’s progression