Gave homeless guy 5 euros and instantly regretted it

D

Deleted member 90250

Bronze
I was sitting on the couch in city I was waiting for a friend, then this homeless junkie came up asking money for survival and I gave him 5 euros
Then 50 year old man next to me asked if I'm an idiot and we had a small blackpileed talk and he told methat guys like him who ask for money should get beaten up and forced to work . He looked wise I will never ever help poor . Thank you man, lesson learned

This subhuman junkie probably already drinks cheap vodka hope he will die from it

@mrriceguyreturn @RawMogger @St.TikTokcel @Gargantuan

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, 5.5psl, Skull Issue and 14 others
Was it Sulyanov's brother?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 90250
@Gargantuan and that's why he is rich and I'm still rotting in livonian slums

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
It's brutal to admit but I kind of treat them like dogs. I just do the ''no no'' like u ain't getting shit. They never pressure me because they can tell on my face it's not gonna happen. Don't think I saw a homeless person for a few years now tho, but if I go to specific places you can counter them. Swallow the ''No No'' pill.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, imthesupremecel, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
It's brutal to admit but I kind of treat them like dogs. I just do the ''no no'' like u ain't getting shit. They never pressure me because they can tell on my face it's not gonna happen. Don't think I saw a homeless person for a few years now tho, but if I go to specific places you can counter them. Swallow the ''No No'' pill.
The only right way

I even have video in my likes on YouTube where philosoph Dugin says to spit on homeless man and flaunt that you have money in front of them

I'm mad at myself 😭

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and RawMogger
The only right way

I even have video in my likes on YouTube where philosoph Dugin says to spit on homeless man and flaunt that you have money in front of them

I'm mad at myself 😭
When I was 12 I used to watch videos of grifters giving food and money to homeless people and it made me feel good. I was a good kid. I even wanted to do it myself and help at some point. Then I grew up and understood that giving them money wouldn't do shit. I can understand donating to some homeless shelter during the winter but not to some individual junkie or whatever on the streets, that's a no no.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Deleted member 90250
Where are the days of watching Vitaly with his fake pranks and believing it's totally real :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
When I was 12 I used to watch videos of grifters giving food and money to homeless people and it made me feel good. I was a good kid. I even wanted to do it myself and help at some point. Then I grew up and understood that giving them money wouldn't do shit. I can understand donating to some homeless shelter during the winter but not to some individual junkie or whatever on the streets, that's a no no.
I refuse to donate money to kids at Lidl but just gave 5 euros to absolute untermenschen. I just had this little itch to be a good boy and surprise this guy and he said me thanks and nothing ..
Yes I also watched these homeless man makeover videos and all that stuff . I make a promise to never help to such abominations , I feel real disgust and just ruined my evening

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
@Lefty Rankin thoughts . What would you do

I refuse to donate money to kids at Lidl but just gave 5 euros to absolute untermenschen. I just had this little itch to be a good boy and surprise this guy and he said me thanks and nothing ..
Yes I also watched these homeless man makeover videos and all that stuff . I make a promise to never help to such abominations , I feel real disgust and just ruined my evening
You wanted some validation, only problem is that it was from a homeless guy :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Deleted member 90250
Next time you want to spend some money just donate to @Vermilioncore he wouldn't mind having a nice sponsored Big Mac from the USSR

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 90250
You showed kindness in a rare selfless act.

• JFL
You showed kindness in a rare selfless act.
Cope. He wanted validation. There's a self benefit to an act like that. He wanted to feel good about himself. The proof it wasn't geninue is the insta regret.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 90250 and 16hourshower
@Lefty Rankin thoughts . What would you do
I would have told him no. Living in a homogeneous 3rd world country as a white man gets you used to telling people "no" when they ask for shit.

In the West though money is not needed to survive. There are enough free pantries and eating centers, especially in big cities, for anyone to thrive or even put on weight without having to spend a dime. When a person asks for money it's always only to get shit they want. Not shit that they need. He's gonna spend that money on cigarettes or something of that nature. And if he does buy food with it, it will be junk food.

When you're homeless you gotta focus only on what you need, and reserve the things that you want for a later time when you manage to get out of that situation. I've been homeless before and I never once asked anyone for money during that time. My main focus was getting out of that situation and asking people for money wasn't something I had time for.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 90250, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
I sometimes steal money from beggars on the streets. Nigga we live in Germany 😂😂 get a job

• JFL
I would have told him no. Living in a homogeneous 3rd world country as a white man gets you used to telling people "no" when they ask for shit.

In the West though money is not needed to survive. There are enough free pantries and eating centers, especially in big cities, for anyone to thrive or even put on weight without having to spend a dime. When a person asks for money it's always only to get shit they want. Not shit that they need. He's gonna spend that money on cigarettes or something of that nature. And if he does buy food with it, it will be junk food.

When you're homeless you gotta focus only on what you need, and reserve the things that you want for a later time when you manage to get out of that situation. I've been homeless before and I never once asked people for money during that time. My main focus was getting out of that situation and asking people for money wasn't something I had time for.
Good post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250 and Lefty Rankin
Cope. He wanted validation. There's a self benefit to an act like that. He wanted to feel good about himself. The proof it wasn't geninue is the insta regret.
yeah it was for validation, to feel like im in that powerful position of helping that poor junkie

bigger problem is it was 5 euros and not 50 cents.

5 euros in my country is pretty great tip for a waiter or car washer

• JFL
yeah it was for validation, to feel like im in that powerful position of helping that poor junkie

bigger problem is it was 5 euros and not 50 cents.

5 euros in my country is pretty great tip for a waiter or car washer
How can u be homeless in Belarus it's the highest IQ country in EU after the fake country called Luxembourg.

• JFL
I was sitting on the couch in city I was waiting for a friend, then this homeless junkie came up asking money for survival and I gave him 5 euros
Then 50 year old man next to me asked if I'm an idiot and we had a small blackpileed talk and he told methat guys like him who ask for money should get beaten up and forced to work . He looked wise I will never ever help poor . Thank you man, lesson learned

This subhuman junkie probably already drinks cheap vodka hope he will die from it

@mrriceguyreturn @RawMogger @St.TikTokcel @Gargantuan
5 euros to a homeless man is a lot tbh you must be moneymaxxd af. However giving money or helping people is probably the most chad like mogger feeling one can achieve

• JFL
5 euros to a homeless man is a lot tbh you must be moneymaxxd af
@RawMogger fuck true. i wished everyone around thought that im moneymaxed af, and in reality everyone thought that im a retard 100%

• JFL
5 euros to a homeless man is a lot tbh you must be moneymaxxd af.
He's broke. He lost everything due to gambling. He stopped now for a bit, but he used to be one of the richest people in the USSR. That's how fucking nice this guy is. Even in his lowest point he's taking care of the needy. That's our guy. That's my friend. That's the puppet of @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 90250
Even if you don’t wanna help you must admit it feels good and god like to help

• +1
Does Aaron give euros or he just fucks peoples wives

Does Aaron give euros or he just fucks peoples wives
he would give this homeless man 5 euros for a blowjob like in dont be a menace to south central movie

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE