Reactions: FascisstChad, nathan, try2beme and 5 others
Brown eyes and fake blond

disgusting ltb

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Kroker
Bad genetic quality is bad genetic quality no matter the gender. Blue on top

3733869_1698650031512.png
The girl that OP posted would look worse with blue eyes. Blue eyes are definitely on top for men though.

• +1
Reactions: iamthenight and Deleted member 56659
she taking bbc deep in her stinky pussy as we speak

mid af

prolly doesn't even have a penis

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Bad genetic quality is bad genetic quality no matter the gender. Blue on top

3733869_1698650031512.png
Blue eyes and blond hair mean bad genetic qualities due to the fact that people with these features are more likely to suffer from various diseases.
In your opinion, albinos are the peak of human evolution, although they usually live no longer than 40 years.
Very dumb opinion tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Blue eyes and blond hair mean bad genetic qualities due to the fact that people with these features are more likely to suffer from various diseases.
Link something about this because I've never stumbled around this. I heavily doubt your claim because 1. If I'm not wrong Afro-Americans (and sub-saharans) are the ones more susceptible to diseases 2. Lots of diseases are environmental
In your opinion, albinos are the peak of human evolution, although they usually live no longer than 40 years.

Very dumb opinion tbh
No? Albinism is caused by a disease. Universally lighter complexion is associated with health and fertility. When someone is unhealthy skin tone becomes more gray, yellow and brown; in change healthiness is linked with vibrant reddish and fair tones. This of course, does not mean an estonian is healthier than a pakistani solely because of the first being lighter, as genetics are still the main causants of skin tone.

Link something about this because I've never stumbled around this. I heavily doubt your claim because 1. If I'm not wrong Afro-Americans (and sub-saharans) are the ones more susceptible to diseases 2. Lots of diseases are environmental
I will also add on my own that all the people with down syndrome whom I saw had blue eyes.
No? Albinism is caused by a disease.
No, Albinism is not caused by some disease, it's disease itself and caused by shit genetics.

Universally lighter complexion is associated with health and fertility.
Where did you get this from? According to research, people usually find dark hair color the most attractive my bro
When someone is unhealthy skin tone becomes more gray, yellow and brown; in change healthiness is linked with vibrant reddish and fair tones. This of course, does not mean an estonian is healthier than a pakistani solely because of the first being lighter, as genetics are still the main causants of skin tone.
at least in white people, skin with a pinkish tinge is considered a sign of good health when pale indicates the opposite.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro