Gave my car to a nigga so he can larp to a foid

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
He's a mutual, friend of a friend type shit. He asked me to lend him my car so he can take a foid he's talking to on a night drive and not embarrass himself. He works as a mechanic so he must be a decent driver I thought. I gave him my car and he gave me his. He drives an old shitbox with some mods. Me and this other nigga took it and drove it like stolen. I did some doughnuts too :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Donquixote, 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff and 3 others
good
i hope he repays the debt by inviting you to a threesome with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Donquixote, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Orospu çocuğu :feelsohh:

good
i hope he repays the debt by inviting you to a threesome with her
I saw her and she's a ltb. I'd rather pass + threesomes with another dude are gay :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: micropp

He's a mutual, friend of a friend type shit. He asked me to lend him my car so he can take a foid he's talking to on a night drive and not embarrass himself. He works as a mechanic so he must be a decent driver I thought. I gave him my car and he gave me his. He drives an old shitbox with some mods. Me and this other nigga took it and drove it like stolen. I did some doughnuts too :feelsyay:
and thats how our boy got his car stolen

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
He's a 19 yo cuck. I don't think he can do that
Nah I'm messing with you. Highly unlikely your friend would do that considering you know his real name, and address I assume. You'd go straight to the cops if any bullshit happens.

Now the only thing to consider is if a accident happens. Technically his insurance would pay but its your car, so not sure how exactly that would work.

Myself I would maybe let certain friends drive but definitely not others.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters