Gave myself a blood facial

madmax

madmax

Iron
The other day on instagram I saw some model getting a "vampire facial" where they extract your blood, put it in a centrifuge to extract platelet rich plasma and inject it back into your skin. They also use a microneedling pen as well. So this morning I woke up and happened to get a bloody nose so I rubbed that shit on my face like a true looksmaxxer. Then I used dermaroller too. Benefits are probably minimal just putting blood on the surface of your skin jfl but my skin actually felt pretty soft after washing it off.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, CursedOne, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
hot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 7079, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
inb4 aids

• JFL
Reactions: madmax
A D R E N O C H R O M E M A X X I N G

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and madmax
OP you should check out "Chad facial"

The other day on instagram I saw some model getting a "vampire facial" where they extract your blood, put it in a centrifuge to extract platelet rich plasma and inject it back into your skin. They also use a microneedling pen as well. So this morning I woke up and happened to get a bloody nose so I rubbed that shit on my face like a true looksmaxxer. Then I used dermaroller too. Benefits are probably minimal just putting blood on the surface of your skin jfl but my skin actually felt pretty soft after washing it off.
you what :dafuckfeels:

Cum facial is legit, no joke

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: madmax and thecel
The benefits are outweighed by the nutrient / vitality loss from semen drainage.
That’s why it has to be someone else’s.

• JFL