Gay age gap?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Why do homosexuals tend to have older or younger partners? Is this related to mommy/daddy issues? What is the explanation? Scarcity?

Attachments

• 1912283_10152213110448415_84460330_n.jpg
    1912283_10152213110448415_84460330_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and thecel
You tell me faggot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium, JizzFarmer and 5 others
You tell me faggot
I'm straight but I thought about homomaxxing for a brief moment but I got disgusted with all these nasty homos on dating sites

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Bakin donuts 🍩, MoggerChad and 1 other person
I'm straight but I thought about homomaxxing for a brief moment but I got disgusted with all these nasty homos on dating sites
Homo maxxing is legit if you want to get laid with ease

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Tom Jones
@Octillionaire
@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7580
No thanks. I have a hard time even thinking about backdooring women

Same. I don’t see the fuzz about it. It’s tight at first but it needs prep before.
Even with prep you might still end up with some shit on your dick

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and .*my*.
Same. I don’t see the fuzz about it. It’s tight at first but it needs prep before.
Even with prep you might still end up with some shit on your dick
Maybe if I'm drunk and she's drunk and I get some of that Putin expired vodka then maybe. I hear he's into it too

Maybe if I'm drunk and she's drunk and I get some of that Putin expired vodka then maybe. I hear he's into it too

No never do anal with a drunk girl.

Is it a he or she? “I hear he’s into it too” whatever floats your boat

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
They don’t give a fuck about social acceptability

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and .*my*.
They don’t give a fuck about social acceptability
Really? Seems to me that they've been trying to force everyone to accept them for the last 70 years

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Really? Seems to me that they've been trying to force everyone to accept them for the last 70 years
The world has pretty much accepted them but they keep going on about it because all they really wanted was validation and attention because most of them are insecure and mentally ill anyway. Age cucks will literally reject younger girls because of brain washing whilst gays are degenerate enough to not care and just fuck other men, whilst seeking attention under the guise of social change.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and ;-;
The world has pretty much accepted them but they keep going on about it because all they really wanted was validation and attention because most of them are insecure and mentally ill anyway. Age cucks will literally reject younger girls because of brain washing whilst gays are degenerate enough to not care and just fuck other men, whilst seeking attention under the guise of social change.
Even if they didn't give a fuck, we tend to want partners around our age, gay or not, because we have things in common with them, UNLESS.... we look past the differences because we are chasing sex and have daddy/mommy issues.

Gays are specifically looking for an age difference, otherwise the difference would look close to what straight couples have.

younger means fitter and more attractive n chitt

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
younger means fitter and more attractive n chitt
Bro and the younger ones go for? this is about age gap, not them wanting younger

Bro and the younger ones go for? this is about age gap, not them wanting younger
younger ones go for whatever they can get. Older gays desire younger, more desirable mates and go for them. They are also more successful cus they tend to have more resources and more to offer n shit etc etc. This thread is all about them wanting younger; you're just trying to mind fek me as per usual.