Gay dude from the HR department wants to peg me to give me a job

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
What the fuck should i do. It seems like the only way to get a job Is selling my ass to some fag. This Is actually brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Jova, Omen and 17 others
do it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, GlamourPursuer and StarvedEpi
What the fuck should i do. It seems like the only way to get a job Is selling my ass to some fag. This Is actually brutal
Do you have proof of him saying this to you? Report him to the police.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, Suns9999 and StarvedEpi
Nigger got the foid experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi, The Dark Phoenix, DarkTriadBeliever and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jonnyboi, Akhi, Suns9999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, iblamechico, Suns9999 and 1 other person
dont do it lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and StarvedEpi
No.

Try to find a company with a 50yo MILF in HR department who flirts with you and fuck her in exchange for a job instead.

dont let your ass get used by some faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, ChadL1te and 2 others
bro i don't care i'm desperate for a job
There's no guarantee he'll give you the job if he fucks you. You could probably get some neet bucks if you say this situation caused you deep emotional distress.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
You’re better of killing yourself with the nitrate oxide you have at home than doing that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, Klasik616 and 2 others
There's no guarantee he'll give you the job if he fucks you. You could probably get some neet bucks if you say this situation caused you deep emotional distress.
this also.

if someone is this sleezy, he likely lying too.

don’t. find a position with a female hr

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and the BULL
If it's a really good very high paying job i'd do it. You'd just be retarded if you deny that
Better rich than straight. Keeping it in mind that god gave men prostates that are highly pleasurable when stimulated and only able to be stimulated via anal object insertion while doing it should make it easier.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, iblamehumphrey and 4 others
bro i don't care i'm desperate for a job
I'm just some random nigger on .org but please don't get you fucking butthole violated by a gay dude its not worth it

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and the BULL
No.

Try to find a company with a 50yo MILF in HR department who flirts with you and fuck her in exchange for a job instead.

dont let your ass get used by some faggot
The irony Is that few females HR complimented my looks but no One gave me a job. Only men Exchange sex for favours

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
I'm just some random nigger on .org but please don't get you fucking butthole violated by a gay dude its not worth it
Better to stay broke??

• Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi
If it's a really good very high paying job i'd do it. You'd just be retarded if you deny that
Better rich than straight. Keeping it in mind that god gave men prostates that are highly pleasurable when stimulated and only able to be stimulated via anal object insertion while doing it should make it easier.
Please kill yourself faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, Klasik616, the BULL and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1727306126964.png
    1727306126964.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and GlamourPursuer
You’re broke and involuntary unemployed since many years. I’m just saying you know…

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
who is gonna believe u like what jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
why does he want to peg you does he not have a dick

The irony Is that few females HR complimented my looks but no One gave me a job. Only men Exchange sex for favours
You could've invested in micron technology

Micron

16% gain in 1 day. Do that with 3x leverage. 50% gain. Free money my nigga.

I wanted to invest but already have all my money tied up in other shit ngl.

If I was a millionaire I would have more money to invest and would make more money so easily.... it's just brutal I have so little money.

dis nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999 and LuckyBeast
Bro trying to figure out how to make it seem like its the only choice :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
@Mods ban this faggot @Jason Voorhees @Clavicular @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Suns9999
You’re better of killing yourself with the nitrate oxide you have at home than doing that.
He's better killing that faggot and then killing himself than doing that.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and the BULL
You could've invested in micron technology

View attachment 3198822

16% gain in 1 day. Do that with 3x leverage. 50% gain. Free money my nigga.

I wanted to invest but already have all my money tied up in other shit ngl.

If I was a millionaire I would have more money to invest and would make more money so easily.... it's just brutal I have so little money.
Hindsight bias

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Hindsight bias
its not hindsight when it happened tonight. Micron just had earnings call tonight. this is all after-market action.

I already knew they would beat ngl :blackpill::blackpill:

too distracted with other opportunities rn

its not hindsight when it happened tonight. Micron just had earnings call tonight. this is all after-market action.

I already knew they would beat ngl :blackpill::blackpill:

too distracted with other opportunities rn
I have another 3 plays up my sleeve which I am gatekeeping right now.

Soon I will be a millionaire.

ay look man im not gay but $20 is $20

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bro trying to figure out how to make it seem like its the only choice :lul:
Yeah bull could receive an email saying he's accepted at some other job and still would consider getting his ass fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Jova
Do it then post the video here

• JFL
Reactions: Jova