• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 13994 and Beetlejuice
J

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StephIsCold, Slob, 5'8manlet and 9 others
why are they like 2 heads shorter than him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, 5'8manlet, Jason Voorhees and 12 others
Brutal how he gave the kid all the time and then when the two subhumans come along he just wants to gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5180 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, StephIsCold, datboijj and 3 others
he looks insane here @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Screen Shot 2021 08 18 at 52302 am
Screen Shot 2021 08 18 at 52233 am

:cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 4 others
on a real though i would be weirded out if people made themselves look so low status in front of me too, look how desperate the first curry moves lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, datboijj, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
The little hair flip he did before getting his pic taken with the kid is hilarious. He's so smug, full of himself and arrogant it's actually a halo for him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mustascend, EverythingMattersCel, Ryan and 9 others
The little hair flip he did before getting his pic taken with the kid is hilarious. He's so smug, full of himself and arrogant it's actually a halo for him.
Being arrogant is a huge halo for him. Imagine being a girl and having the enormous amounts of validation from him showing the slightest bit of interest in you.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and 2 others
That's weird, he just announced he's gay after all, he should be flattered that Indian men worship him, those are basically groupies, the less attractive ones are usually willing to do anything just to spend some time with their idol, while the more attractive ones need to be wined and dined before being fucked...

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Effortless, 5'8manlet and 9 others
That's weird, he just announced he's gay after all, he should be flattered that Indian men worship him, those are basically groupies, the less attractive ones are usually willing to do anything just to spend some time with their idol, while the more attractive ones need to be wined and dined before being fucked...
im pretty sure even gay people are disgusted by curries lol. They have to be right?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Chadakin
im pretty sure even gay people are disgusted by curries lol. They have to be right?
I don't know, I mean it's free, easy sex, imagine that for some reason average curry girls would worship you - you would still bang them even if they aren't your type...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
I don't know, I mean it's free, easy sex, imagine that for some reason average curry girls would worship you - you would still bang them even if they aren't your type...
no unless they were the best of the best curry girls like this then probably no

I’m so shocked at how badly he mogs everyone. Imagine if you had a girlfriend and she saw him beside you…I would leave her and go kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5180, datboijj and 2 others
Looks like 2 different species. Handsome gay alien and shreks indian half brother

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
He was just born with good looks. Its not like he achieved anything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, datboijj, ManzareK and 1 other person
i don’t know, why would he fuck fat ugly curries when he can fuck average white gay guys with the same amount of effort?

Gigachad in this video. 9/10 @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
the real question is how the fuck do these random middle-aged ethnics know barrett

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer and 5'8manlet
i don’t know, why would he fuck fat ugly curries when he can fuck average white gay guys with the same amount of effort?
Because they are right there, available, celebrities travel a lot, visit many new places, so they might not be very familiar with the local scene if they are in a new town, for gays it's even harder, how do you find other gay men if you just arrived in a new city and have to leave tomorrow?
So two short, fat curries could be his best prospect if he wants to have some fun that night...

• +1
thats brutal, he wanted to get away immediately. :feelswhy:

• +1
lol i genuinely searched on google to see if thats true but i got nothing:feelswah:

• +1
Because they are right there, available, celebrities travel a lot, visit many new places, so they might not be very familiar with the local scene if they are in a new town, for gays it's even harder, how do you find other gay men if you just arrived in a new city and have to leave tomorrow?
So two short, fat curries could be his best prospect if he wants to have some fun that night...
Makes sense tbh, gay bars exist for that but it takes more time than to just fuck some random curries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
the real question is how the fuck do these random middle-aged ethnics know barrett
Maybe they don’t even know who he is, curries take pictures with random white people.
Or they saw a lot of people taking pictures and thought he was famous

He looks good here

• +1
Makes sense tbh, gay bars exist for that but it takes more time than to just fuck some random curries
Gay bars are disappearing very fast all over the world, they make no sense anymore in the era of Tinder and Grindr...
On the other hand, for celebrities is almost impossible to use dating apps, no one would believe they are the real celebrity, for models is even more difficult - even if some people don't know them, their good looks would make them think it's some Chadfish account...