Gay men breed with women you might get cucked by a gay man

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Ever wonder how the gay gene passes on I have studied sexology deeply due to being a closet tranny and have the answer.

It is a myth that women are more sexually fluid then men. Androphilia refers to sexual attraction or romantic interest towards men or masculinity and androphiles men and women are more sexually fluid.

Bisexual women do not exist.
straight women and gay men are roughly equally sexually fluid.

When you see women willing to fool around with other women remember gay men are just like that when it comes to women.

Now keep in mind the gay man has matching parts with the woman, women are attracted to him for being a man and they hangout all day doing faggot things, going to sleep overs, her being nude in front of him and maybe her trying to turn him straight for validation.

People complain about women having sex with black people and dogs they probably do it more with gay men.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, huaus, try2beme and 2 others
there is no gay gene. a gay person doesn't exist. a person who does gay things does exist. gayness is inside us all, but only the ones open to gay sex will be considered gay. there are genes that can make someone more likely to participate in gay activities but that doesn't make anyone who participates in gay activities gay because those genes are seen in non-gay people too. animals have gay sex too because it's fun or because they can't get non-gay sex. the only reason that gay sex feels good is because it imitates straight sex. even if you're straight you can still enjoy gay sex because it imitates straight sex similar to masturbation. gay sex is an advanced way of masturbation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 21403 and hopecel
gay sex is an advanced way of masturbation.
This website will be studied for centuries to come as the birthplace of the greatest thinkers of our time.
We are making history, gentlemen.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and orangomango2003
trannymaxxing is just a meme you faggot

Also, many handsome dudes do gay shit too.
I used to look up to Michele Morrone for aesthetics as we have the same face shape, and then I saw him kiss a guy (he was pretty masculine looking himself, in a buzz cut).

Now, gay guys if not more as equal as Michele in looks, attend a girl's place/sleepover.
It's hard to imagine a woman not fuck a good-looking guy, especially when she has a sleepover excuse and a horny mood too.
It's also easy for her to lie that nothing happened b/w them because her friends think of the guy as gay.

Best to keep your woman away from every possible guy including her siblings and cousins (I don't have to explain incest I suppose).

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

Idc if a faggot cucks me
Even a degenerate wouldnt want my woman which is degrading enough for her

[...]

Now keep in mind the gay man has matching parts with the woman, women are attracted to him for being a man and they hangout all day doing faggot things, going to sleep overs, her being nude in front of him and maybe her trying to turn him straight for validation.

People complain about women having sex with black people and dogs they probably do it more with gay men.
This.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost