GAY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF ME

glizzygnasher68

glizzygnasher68

Silver
This happened just now. I was walking my dog on the sidewalk and these two gay dudes came around a corner. I'm pretty damn sure they were gay since they were holding hands and swinging their arms with eachother, also, one of them had a croptop on.

when they saw me, one of the dudes put his hand up to his mouth like this in surprise:

and they just turned around and starting walking the other way right in front of me.

I was taller than both of them, but they were buff and probably would have beat me in a fight

also I had just bust a nut like 30 minutes before, maybe they have some sort of 6th sense for that

were they scared of me?

wtf does this mean? @Imretarded? @Rea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Rea, got.daim and 4 others
"One of them had a crop top on"
What. in. the. world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, glizzygnasher68 and nathan
They thought you were cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700 and glizzygnasher68
maybe i'm just dark triad. or they're allergic to dogs
did you give them funny look?

You had a dog with you? Might be that tbh

I've had gay guys wink at me. Never any turn around

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
did you give them funny look?

You had a dog with you? Might be that tbh

I've had gay guys wink at me. Never any turn around
I don't think I was acting weird, but I haven't really been out much since summer started so maybe my NTness has faded. I guess its either the dog or i'm REALLY ugly, which I don't think is true since no one's ever done something like this to me before.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
I don't think I was acting weird, but I haven't really been out much since summer started so maybe my NTness has faded. I guess its either the dog or i'm REALLY ugly, which I don't think is true since no one's ever done something like this to me before.
Was the guy in crop top the one who put hand in mouth?

• +1
never relax

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho and glizzygnasher68
This happened just now. I was walking my dog on the sidewalk and these two gay dudes came around a corner. I'm pretty damn sure they were gay since they were holding hands and swinging their arms with eachother, also, one of them had a croptop on.

when they saw me, one of the dudes put his hand up to his mouth like this in surprise: View attachment 3044439

and they just turned around and starting walking the other way right in front of me.

I was taller than both of them, but they were buff and probably would have beat me in a fight

also I had just bust a nut like 30 minutes before, maybe they have some sort of 6th sense for that

were they scared of me?

They were scared of the dog.

• JFL

when they saw me, one of the dudes put his hand up to his mouth like this in surprise: View attachment 3044439

were they scared of me?

They wanted to fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and glizzygnasher68