Gay pride is an utter abomination

Deleted member 18694

Deleted member 18694

Kraken
I was just out today and the streets were packed with rainbow flags and while I was walking I had trouble identifying who was male or female from time to time...a lot of skanky whores waving the flags, children no older than 10 celebrating pride and don't get me started on the faggots themselves...wearing female clothing parading around and making tons of noise . Nothing but celebration of feces and filth.

I've never given much thought to homosexuals but seeing it right in front of my eyes I could never accept that shit. That garbage is so unnatural and even if I was brainwashed to accept it deep down in my heart I know something isn't right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah, Xangsane, Deleted member 16984 and 6 others
I was just out today and the streets were packed with rainbow flags and while I was walking I had trouble identifying who was male or female from time to time...a lot of skanky whores waving the flags, children no older than 10 celebrating pride and don't get me started on the faggots themselves...wearing female clothing parading around and making tons of noise . Nothing but celebration of feces and filth.

I've never given much thought to homosexuals but seeing it right in front of my eyes I could never accept that shit. That garbage is so unnatural and even if I was brainwashed to accept it deep down in my heart I know something isn't right.
Pretty soon it will be required or straight men to have gay sex.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18694
Bro wtf, that shit never happens where I live. That kind of stuff actually happens?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7580
E5A37F5A 3D73 4784 9A51 31A657FDDF2B
@ForeverRecession @Chadeep

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, 5'8manlet and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Bro wtf, that shit never happens where I live. That kind of stuff actually happens?
yup 1st time really seeing it with my own eyes. really hits u differently than seeing it online

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 17791
It's good. You don't have to be obsessed with gays. If you don't like men, just go ahead, slay women and be happy about the fact that gays mean less competition for women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hebbewem and Deleted member 17791
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
I come from a land down under...

Lol, I'd become homophobic if I saw one in real life.
How is it possible you don’t have pride parades in Australia ?? All anglo countries are giga degen

You sure you don’t live under a rock ?

• Hmm...
How is it possible you don’t have pride parades in Australia ?? All anglo countries are giga degen

You sure you don’t live under a rock ?
Fags get bullied here.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Pretty soon it will be required or straight men to have gay sex.
What if you're too ugly though? Do they send you to jail or do you get an exemption? :unsure:

• JFL
Why didn't you go and talk to them:
"What's the matter with you, people!!!? Just look at you!!! Look what you become! Have you forgotten God and His teachings????! Repent or you will go to hell!".
GettyImages-1161095145-scaled.jpg

Yes, I also live in a liberal shit hole, it's legit. My front door neighbors have a Ukraine flag, a Black lives matter flag and a gay flag... Makes me seethe every time I see that shit

• JFL
God made gay people gay. Blame him.
I'm not joking. :feelsthink:

• Woah
Yes, I also live in a liberal shit hole, it's legit. My front door neighbors have a Ukraine flag, a Black lives matter flag and a gay flag... Makes me seethe every time I see that shit
it is over. My neighbourhood has no flags being waved, except that one guy with a US flag for some reason

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's good. You don't have to be obsessed with gays. If you don't like men, just go ahead, slay women and be happy about the fact that gays mean less competition for women.
they are obsessed with themselves

god is not real
Neither of us know that. I'm not religious myself. I said it from a religious point of view so religious people could better understand how ludicrous it'd be to hate people for something they were destined to be by your Creator.

• Hmm...
it is over. My neighbourhood has no flags being waved, except that one guy with a US flag for some reason
It's not just my neighbors, the city's government building also has them, street lights have them, and there's one street here where the intersection has a rainbow flag on the cross walk. I hate this fucking place so much, but we cannot complain. During the George Floyd protests, city hall was full of communists camping outside.

• Woah
Neither of us know that. I'm not religious myself. I said it from a religious point of view so religious people could better understand how ludicrous it'd be to hate people for something they were destined to be by your Creator.
Eh, god commanded it be so. You hate them because that's what god wants.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's not just my neighbors, the city's government building also has them, street lights have them, and there's one street here where the intersection has a rainbow flag on the cross walk. I hate this fucking place so much, but we cannot complain. During the George Floyd protests, city hall was full of communists camping outside.
The gov building here don't have that shit. I just don't see that stuff like at all

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16984
Eh, god commanded it be so. You hate them because that's what god wants.
Who said I hate gay people? Wtf are you talking about. Reread my last post.

The gov building here don't have that shit. I just don't see that stuff like at all
You're lucky. I just remembered, there were a lot of riots down town, and the military showed up. A restaurant I used to like to go to was boarded up, and closed down because of this. I live in Long Beach, California. This shit really happens.

• JFL
Who said I hate gay people? Wtf are you talking about. Reread my last post.
I didn't mean it like that. I meant 'you' as in all humans, I was speaking to christians in second person there lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fauxfox
You're lucky. I just remembered, there were a lot of riots down town, and the military showed up. A restaurant I used to like to go to was boarded up, and closed down because of this. I live in Long Beach, California. This shit really happens.
Make a thread and tag me. I wanna know your story.:feelsmega:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16984
I’m in Gay Ground Zero. I hate that 💩.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18694