why tf you asking this on a forum where the user base is 15 on average jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Gengar
What an insightful post regarding looksmaxxing, OP, I'll def try it out later

• JFL
Reactions: getra
Planning to rope?

Edited post fgt
I didn’t realize the average here was 15, considering everyone talks about roping, but yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I didn’t realize the average here was 15, considering everyone talks about roping, but yes.
Dying trying to ascend is a better fate than roping. Don’t be a bitch. There’s nothing guaranteed after this so you might as well do everything you can to make the most of this life.

• +1
Reactions: getra
every age is just right for a rope

Dying trying to ascend is a better fate than roping. Don’t be a bitch. There’s nothing guaranteed after this so you might as well do everything you can to make the most of this life.
It seems hard to see the benefit of trying the most in life when you’re constantly reminded why you’ll never make it to where you want. It’s like you have the will and the knowledge, but your looks always prevent you to. People are either repulsed or avoid interacting you. The best way to describe it is feeling trapped. Everything you do and try is considered a waste of time and stupid. If you try to take different routes, people will put you down for it be cause you’re not “in your lane”. But I see your point, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
It seems hard to see the benefit of trying the most in life when you’re constantly reminded why you’ll never make it to where you want. It’s like you have the will and the knowledge, but your looks always prevent you to. People are either repulsed or avoid interacting you. The best way to describe it is feeling trapped. Everything you do and try is considered a waste of time and stupid. If you try to take different routes, people will put you down for it be cause you’re not “in your lane”. But I see your point, thanks.
np