Gaymaxxing is legit

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
When gay is pretty: physical attractiveness and low homophobia.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8058859
Photographs of physically attractive men and women were presented as depicting homosexuals and heterosexuals to subjects on the University of California at Berkeley campus who were generally judged to be nonhomophobic opposite-sexed students. Analysis showed that the 62 women rated 3 men as significantly more physically attractive when they believed the men were homosexual than when they believed the men were heterosexual. The 65 men did not rate photographs of 3 women as more physically attractive when they believed the women were lesbian compared to when they believed the women were heterosexual. The results illustrate an effect of the "gay-pretty-boy stereotype," namely, that women judged to be nonhomophobic perceived homosexual men as more physically attractive than comparable heterosexual men.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, mojopin and CrazyPassion01

Is it supposed to be a shitty university? @battlefieldincel

i have gay fantasies but wouldnt tell anyone about it

I've been asked if I'm gay countless times.
It hasn't benefited me at all so far.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Happy9

This is completely retarded, because according to the study the only thing that challenged was labeling the man as homosexual.

Being a pretty boy is all in the face, not in any label.

View attachment 4945

This is completely retarded, because according to the study the only thing that challenged was labeling the man as homosexual.

Being a pretty boy is all in the face, not in any label.

No, the label affects her perception, being gay make you safe proof, the heterosexual men might take sexual advantage of her, you need to prove your worth and investment in her to surpass the gay man attractiveness, I believe the results do make sense from an evolutionary perspective as an adaptive perception.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
When I was a Twink I used to get asked that

No, the label affects her perception, being gay make you safe proof, the heterosexual men might take sexual advantage of you, you need to prove your worth and investment in her to surpass the gay man attractiveness, I believe the results do make sense from an evolutionary perspective as an adaptive perception.

Happy5

This study only good for men contemplating being eunuch.