GCSE stats in the UK ethnicity

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Only Indians and chinese are getting education in the UK while the Britbongs are becoming plumbers and Gypsies/Blacks are becoming roadmen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, ReadBooksEveryday, CoreSchizo and 3 others
The gypsi thing is common wherever they go

However the irish one i didn't expect, but it doesn't surprise me anyways because Ireland is the only country in the world in which they pay you for pretty much breathing if you are born there. Why waste time studying

• +1
Reactions: nope, ReadBooksEveryday, CoreSchizo and 3 others
JBC and JBA pill
brootal
over for white brahs and blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, nope, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
:Comfy: Over for white brah. They will be working under Ramesh. Reverse Colonialism type shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, looksmaxxing223 and 4 others
The gypsi thing is common wherever they go

However the irish one i didn't expect, but it doesn't surprise me anyways because Ireland is the only country in the world in which they pay you for pretty much breathing if you are born there. Why waste time studying
Ireland is a tax haven.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MaghrebGator, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
This is sad

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Images

Irish victory. Fuck anglos. Why are the chinese ones so high though. JFC at women consistently outperforming men. Truly the superior gender. The black women and men gender gap is brutal. wtf.

The sample sizes are pretty different between the races so can't really compare like for like.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, ReadBooksEveryday and CoreSchizo
note that black african is not a very good stat category because west africans perform much better than east africans and the actual highest performing single ethnicity in the uk is igbo nigerians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA, ReadBooksEveryday, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
note that black african is not a very good stat category because west africans perform much better than east africans and the actual highest performing single ethnicity in the uk is igbo nigerians
how do nafricels do?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and CoreSchizo
how do nafricels do?
i dont know off the top of my head exactly but arabs generally do better than white but worse than indians so they are probably somewhere between pakistanis and bangladeshis

• +1
Reactions: nope, Jason Voorhees, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
The UK has fallen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
Curries and gooks are the smartest which makes sense. Niggers and gypsies are only good at sex and exercise

A former Ukip activist who is partnering with Nigel Farage in launching a new pro-Brexit political party has argued crime and fatherlessness among black men are due to high testosterone levels, and suggested their lower academic achievement could have a biological basis.
Catherine Blaiklock has also expressed concern about “Muslim enclaves” and said food banks should be abolished as they create a “dependent, obese population”.
The former parliamentary candidate and economics spokeswoman for Ukip, who has also argued too many women train as doctors, confirmed at the weekend she had applied to register Farage’s new party last month.

One of the deleted posts, titled “Baby mamas, gangs and testosterone”, argued biological reasons could be behind gang violence and family breakdown among men of African-Caribbean origin in the UK and the US.

“I always joke that that black American men go crazy in their teens and 20s because of all their excess testosterone, have lots of babies, sex, violence, drugs, sport and music and then at 35, when their testosterone reduces to near the levels of white men, all settle down and become washing-machine repairmen. I may not be so far from the truth,” she wrote.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Bangladesh and Chinese moggers stay winnin-

But I'd argue this can be reversely correlated as well - Irish, Bengalis and Chinese are all notorious for being socially awkward incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and CoreSchizo
Damm blacks aren't last?

Damm blacks aren't last?
only american nig nogs are shit tier education wise

Plumbing and trades are good options if you are white, I got a lot of friends who do it and you can make up to six figures if you expand to other areas.My friend offered me 60 pounds a day to do it this summer but I rejected since I'm lazy.