Kraken

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, EverythingMattersCel, Tabula Rasa and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, h111 and 8 others
Blackpill and looksmaxxing it's mainstream anyway and the guy pretending to not know what the kid means it's so irritating like who are you trying to fool retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: twojei, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, perpetuallytired and 9 others
Bro this is just autistic memes for them, not like they comprehend lookism, only a select few will like among every generation
No they want to make it look like this but everyone its looksmaxxing just think about how gyms got fuller after this trend went viral

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, boss8055 and AspiringMogger
Bro this is just autistic memes for them, not like they comprehend lookism, only a select few will like among every generation
yeah ur right he doesn't know how to rate calling that glorified mtn a "gigachad"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, gribsufer1, mayo mogger and 4 others
Cringe

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, AOL, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
No they want to make it look like this but everyone its looksmaxxing just think about how gyms got fuller after this trend went viral
Why’re u worried? It isb’t your generation and all foids from that gen are still minors. U into kids bro?

Why’re u worried? It isb’t your generation and all foids from that gen are still minors. U into kids bro?
Im not worried just facts im far gone anyway to compete with kids anyway im moneymaxxing and carrermaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
TikTok is cancer and ruined this planet. Fucking gook virus and gook byte dance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingMattersCel, DeadTrees and 7 others
you wont be cringing when you betabux for woman your age while she fucks looksmaxxed gen alpha sigmas on the side.
The good news is they will be complete retards most likely thinking about looks all day will make them brainless rocks

Who know maybe in 10 years everyone will be chad and the trend will be inverted with looks being much less important and money status will be the new looks for importance

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
What is this brain dead ahhh generation :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Timmy and forevermirin
This was so hard to watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, boss8055, mayo mogger and 2 others
  • +1
that mtn has tall chin tho the kid was right to at least joke about it
yeah hes probably so well versed in lookism he is already doing ironic ratings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and datboijj
I need my brain back

Im not worried just facts im far gone anyway to compete with kids anyway im moneymaxxing and carrermaxxing
i Mean even for jbs like any 18-23 foid, talking to them for more than 1 minute will give me a brain tumor

look max

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
lil nigga don't know shit 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Tiku
for gen alpha its a meme they found form youtube vids for kids and shit
for us this is simply a lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and autistic_tendencies
you need to get it back from the rizzler
Its interesting u named ur self after the phrase i popularised on lookism years ago. Im a huge trendsetter indeed.

• WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, forevermirin and datboijj
Insta links dont work for me , what it about ?

Its interesting u named ur self after the phrase i popularised on lookism years ago. Im a huge trendsetter indeed.
which phrase?

Bruh it's so over for whites. Little white dude was literally doing the black person hand rubbing when trying to explain rizz.

Hip Hop Reaction GIF
hakeem lyon yaz GIF by HULU
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and forevermirin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and piec
Bruh it's so over for whites. Little white dude was literally doing the black person hand rubbing when trying to explain rizz.

Hip Hop Reaction GIF
hakeem lyon yaz GIF by HULU
:lul::lul::lul:
whites invented it back in the day they are reclaiming it with gen alpha

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and CFW432
yeah ur right he doesn't know how to rate calling that glorified mtn a "gigachad"
He only called his chin and beard like the one gigachad has

• +1
He only called his chin and beard like the one gigachad has
yeah he is a good rater i wonder if he is on this forum i will dm him some pics for rating🔥

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
how r u too far gone? I think I am too. Spent too many years here and on lookism gathering info but not it's just too late. almost two gens have taken over now.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
how r u too far gone? I think I am too. Spent too many years here and on lookism gathering info but not it's just too late. almost two gens have taken over now.
Im 25 bro , 26 this year

Im 25 bro , 26 this year
damn I turn 25 next month. Is it really over? I didn't even try. Even worse is how when I was 17, 18, 20, 22 ect I thought i was old asf. Are you doing any surgeries?

damn I turn 25 next month. Is it really over? I didn't even try. Even worse is how when I was 17, 18, 20, 22 ect I thought i was old asf. Are you doing any surgeries?
Personally yes , because i have the money and why not improve my looks but i def wont be chasing this to compete with 20 y/o kids n shit

If i didnt have the money i wouldnt even bother and just money/status/carreer max you are just going for chad leftover and walled foids atp anyways who cares

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
my future wife was born in 2014

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Personally yes , because i have the money and why not improve my looks but i def wont be chasing this to compete with 20 y/o kids n shit

If i didnt have the money i wouldnt even bother and just money/status/carreer max you are just going for chad leftover and walled foids atp anyways who cares
I'm doing bimax but it's taken for fucking ever. i've had pre-surgery braces on for almost 2 years now. First consultation was when i was 22 and now im nearly 25 lol. Everything feels like a waste of time man.
What surgeries r u getting?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and lowiqNormie
I'm doing bimax but it's taken for fucking ever. i've had pre-surgery braces on for almost 2 years now. First consultation was when i was 22 and now im nearly 25 lol. Everything feels like a waste of time man.
Feel you bro been on a leanmax journey for fucking ever too like 4 years or some shit , ill get implants genio and ht i think ill be finished with looksmaxxing by 28 i think mainly because ht results take 1 year minimum

Blackpill and looksmaxxing it's mainstream anyway and the guy pretending to not know what the kid means it's so irritating like who are you trying to fool retard
They're looksmaxxing in that they talk about mewing, bonemashing and basic skincare.

I'm in a similar situation to you guys. Looksmaxxing now feels like a waste of time.

Next gen blackpilled asf looksmaxxing hard. Evey normie i see on the street is soft-maxxed, and foid standards increase more each year, agecucks consider us old-cels, while our SMV declines. Just feels like a lost battle. Only roasties left over now, and they unironically have higher standards than 18-22 foids.

Impossible to compete. Why bother? It was rigged from the start.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, gideon and lowiqNormie
Feel you bro been on a leanmax journey for fucking ever too like 4 years or some shit , ill get implants genio and ht i think ill be finished with looksmaxxing by 28 i think mainly because ht results take 1 year minimum
4 years is proper dedication bro. I'm at my worst now and have to start from under rock bottom by reversing years of rotting and social isolation. Are you norwooding?
The cortisol spike when I remember dudes like mrazik never needed to research or put effort into their natural looks could kill me.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and lowiqNormie
I'm in a similar situation to you guys. Looksmaxxing now feels like a waste of time.

Next gen blackpilled asf looksmaxxing hard. Evey normie i see on the street is soft-maxxed, and foid standards increase more each year, agecucks consider us old-cels, while our SMV declines. Just feels like a lost battle. Only roasties left over now, and they unironically have higher standards than 18-22 foids.

Exactly you are just playing the wrong game , new gens are looksmaxxing since they were fucking 3 yrs old lmao . I wish i knew blackpill when i was a teenager back then it could change my life drastically but now its over and coping with looks when people of my age have families and sons is just pathetic

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, gideon and EverythingMattersCel
4 years is proper dedication bro. I'm at my worst now and have to start from under rock bottom by reversing years of rotting and social isolation. Are you norwooding?
The cortisol spike when I remember dudes like mrazik never needed to research or put effort into their natural looks could kill me.
Nw2 not terrible but my hair still look like shit and yea i was severely obese

• Woah
Reactions: gideon

I get jealous asf. All the research, threads, advice ect was given to them foolproof. Idk how tf they have the time to looksmax so effectively too. The years just went by so fast for me, I'm still in the same indecisive place as I was when I was on lookism in 2017. Idk how to plan my bimax and even if I did it perfectly now, I needed it years ago. I gave up my social life to rot and get my shit together and now my life has just passed me by. realising now it really was rigged all along.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, lowiqNormie and EverythingMattersCel