Gen Z/Alpha are so cooked.

G

gtbsg1

Iron
Late Zoomers/gen alpha are so cooked it’s not even funny

Fed low quality goyslop from BIRTH (more estrogen), most of them capped at 5’9 or below, most of them chronic mouth breathers, 0 nutritional source in their foods and all of them microplastics in them.

They also have zero role models, they have to look up to guys like andrew tate and peterson (both chuds:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:) and have to conform to Low IQ ideologies in the classroom. Also their only form of education between their first years of life are cocomelon which is known to lower intelligence in children

Also by the time they finish school/college they have to enter a fierce job market in a horrid economy for minimum wage and if they’re not doing finance or engineering it’s over for them, not even CS majors are making the big bucks anymore:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honestly I fear for them, they are being cucked so hard by boomer and gen x politicians who are more interested about making money then to ensure the future and success of the next generation. Maybe there is hope for them, but for now they are COOKED.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, fluoride1337, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Ive had horrible ezcema since i was a baby

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, ThraxxGlo and gtbsg1
legit bro

times are tough

• +1
Reactions: gtbsg1
Do u slay?

• +1
Idk but gen z are tall asf 6' on average

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm one of the oldest GenZ people out there and feel like I've totally waste my life

The only hope you speak of are for those that got into the bitcoin, influencer, NFT game and other degen shit that make money

Boomers, GenX and millennials that fucked us will die but we won't take their places, their children will and in turn will fuck us over with more bad policies

Over over over

idk how to feel abt this generation we are in the best/worst time

• +1
idk how to feel abt this generation we are in the best/worst time
I was talking to this one stacylite in my school. She was mtb facially but she has a gigastacy body :hnghn: but she was so low Iq honestly turned me off so hard :forcedsmile: Can’t curse my future kids with that intelligence

I was talking to this one stacylite in my school. She was mtb facially but she has a gigastacy body :hnghn: but she was so low Iq honestly turned me off so hard :forcedsmile: Can’t curse my future kids with that intelligence
i dont even want kids tbh i just feel like its gonna ruin my relationship with since i have a kid in-between and itll result in many arguments (hes probably gonna turn out retarded :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

• +1
i dont even want kids tbh i just feel like its gonna ruin my relationship with since i have a kid in-between and itll result in many arguments (hes probably gonna turn out retarded :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)
Me too but I cant look like a gigafailure by having zero kids

• +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
Late Zoomers/gen alpha are so cooked it’s not even funny

Fed low quality goyslop from BIRTH (more estrogen), most of them capped at 5’9 or below, most of them chronic mouth breathers, 0 nutritional source in their foods and all of them microplastics in them.

They also have zero role models, they have to look up to guys like andrew tate and peterson (both chuds:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:) and have to conform to Low IQ ideologies in the classroom. Also their only form of education between their first years of life are cocomelon which is known to lower intelligence in children

Also by the time they finish school/college they have to enter a fierce job market in a horrid economy for minimum wage and if they’re not doing finance or engineering it’s over for them, not even CS majors are making the big bucks anymore:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Honestly I fear for them, they are being cucked so hard by boomer and gen x politicians who are more interested about making money then to ensure the future and success of the next generation. Maybe there is hope for them, but for now they are COOKED.
w bait