Gender as a social construct is a social construct

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
If your girlfriend has a donger, I got some bad news for you buddyboyo

What if she was born as a woman and given a fake penis by the doctor? Is that still gay?

what if the penis isn't real, but an illusion god created to test your eligibility for heaven? and if it dissapears the second you decide to copulate, at the price of you getting a one way ticket to hell?

think about it

what if the penis isn't real, but an illusion god created to test your eligibility for heaven? and if it dissapears the second you decide to copulate, at the price of you getting a one way ticket to hell?

think about it

giphy.gif

I like the thai interpretation of things. In the thai perspective, although you hear about how "tolerant" thai is towards LGBT this isnt actually accurate.. Ladyboys are not seen as women, but they're not seen as men either. A third gender. And they never become women either, unlike the western delusion where you get your cocknballs mutilated into a pseudopussy and im a real woman now!

To me this neatly squares away the usual "gotchas!" faggots try to employ when using examples of YEAH WELL WOULD YOU FUCK BUCK ANGEL, HE WAS BORN A SHE SO THAT MUST BE STRAIGHT RIGHT? *smug face*

think about it

giphy.gif

I like the thai interpretation of things. In the thai perspective, although you hear about how "tolerant" thai is towards LGBT this isnt actually accurate.. Ladyboys are not seen as women, but they're not seen as men either. A third gender. And they never become women either, unlike the western delusion where you get your cocknballs mutilated into a pseudopussy and im a real woman now!

To me this neatly squares away the usual "gotchas!" faggots try to employ when using examples of YEAH WELL WOULD YOU FUCK BUCK ANGEL, HE WAS BORN A SHE SO THAT MUST BE STRAIGHT RIGHT? *smug face*
social acceptance of ladyboys is blackpilled and based af

XD

• +1
Reactions: currymax