Gender pay gap in Ukraine

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Ukraine's female Deputer Minister of Economy is worried about the gender pay gap while a war is going on.

MFUetIc.jpg

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TheDragon, The Grinch and 12 others
Ukrainian foids are ridiculous. They still complain about "patriarchy" while their men are forced to be cannon fodder JFL

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Patient A, Arditi and 14 others
Ukrainians are such cucks imagine dying for these worthless whores

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, rubberduck and HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Arditi, aspiringexcel and 6 others
When you think clown world can't get any more clownish 🤡 🌎

That whole country is a joke🇺🇦

Poor men have to become cannon fodder while oligarchs & women have long escaped that corrupt shithole & have the audacity to bitch about discrimination

And then there are able bodied Ukrainians like Mudryk & Zinchenko living it up in London while their "countrymen" get slaughtered

Jfl at that deluded 'minister of economy'

Imagine seeing your fellow comradecels getting blasted to bits by Putin's missiles on the daily while Hoholinas are getting run through by three-inch Tteokbokkis

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HeightPilledum and vinn98
When you think clown world can't get any more clownish 🤡 🌎

That whole country is a joke🇺🇦

Poor men have to become cannon fodder while oligarchs & women have long escaped that corrupt shithole & have the audacity to bitch about discrimination

And then there are able bodied Ukrainians like Mudryk & Zinchenko living it up in London while their "countrymen" get slaughtered

Jfl at that deluded 'minister of economy'

Imagine seeing your fellow comradecels getting blasted to bits by Putin's missiles on the daily while Hoholinas are getting run through by three-inch Tteokbokkis

If I was a Ukrainian man I'd be so pissed about their women running away to foreign lands to fuk foreign men. The real alpha move would have been to ban women of child-bearing age from leaving the country as well, let them go to some safe place in western Ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, Brus Wane, Trilogy and 1 other person
Ukrainians are the most disgusting people I've ever seen.
Rarely I thought someone in Europe could surpass the British in cuckholdry and subhumanity, but they managed to do it

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and rubberduck
Team Putin
Fuck Ukraine

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
jfl at you all thinking we are any different, this is the fate of all of us, if we were go to war and drafted

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Men do this to themselves.
JFL at fighting for a 'country'. If you do, at least make sure you are getting paid millions.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, turkproducer, SubSigma and 1 other person
The woman on the tinder profile
You should send it to the woman on Instagram in op in response to her post

Ukrainians are the most disgusting people I've ever seen.
Rarely I thought someone in Europe could surpass the British in cuckholdry and subhumanity, but they managed to do it
IMG 9635
They have some foggers

jfl at you all thinking we are any different, this is the fate of all of us, if we were go to war and drafted
Yeah foids in the US would act just like this if there was another draft here.
They'll say shit like "When he doesn't want to get drafted it gives me the ick :feelsuhh:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HeightPilledum, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Ukrainian foids are ridiculous. They still complain about "patriarchy" while their men are forced to be cannon fodder JFL
Just shows how women literally regard men as beneath them.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Trilogy
Ukrainian women literally smoking any cock but their own mens cock. Truly despicable.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Arditi
Slavic whores have the easiest in life bc of Soviet Union so its pretty understandable they are extremely degenerated even during war

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 28691
A lot of countries even in the west have more pensions for women than for men (women retire earlier).

There is extreme misandry in almost every single country in the world. Women have every single legislative and societal advantage over men they could possible have.

Feminism is a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and 444
sad for ukrainian men. dudes are giving their lives in front while all the oligarchs have escaped at 23rd of february and then all the foids later