Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 22918

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Luffymaxxing, Debetro and 3 others
08b43b05-597e-4fb3-b1c4-8f1e33b3c3f6_text.gif

GEwKg6EW4AAIUPv

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
repeal the 19th and extend the prohibition to troons and other mental defects aka "intellectual"

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, Luffymaxxing and efidescontinuado
that's a lot of graphs to say "women are becoming more stupid"

repeal the 19th and extend the prohibition to troons and other mental defects aka "intellectual"
We just need another failed austrian painter. Maybe the remake will be a failed broke NFT artist who knows at this point in this meme world

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Further proof of UK cuckery far ahead of rest of the world.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Canwefixit and FutureSlayer
18828.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 27066
based koreans tbh

• +1
are you gay?

It’s down to girls being more easy to manipulate and less logically-inclined.

They think emotionally and follow social trends. So of course they would buy into the new world order that puts them on a pedestal while men become more socially disaffected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, Mr Test and mayo mogger
It’s down to girls being more easy to manipulate and less logically-inclined.

They think emotionally and follow social trends. So of course they would buy into the new world order that puts them on a pedestal while men become more socially disaffected
will we witness a trad revolution in your opinion? Need something to cope. Can’t believe this gynocentric shit is going to last all of our fucking lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
i hope something happen, i dont care about gender war but this world should run in pure meritocracy mode, instead of benefiting certain group, i seen too much female getting pedestal in every aspect of life, especially in modern society

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Mr Test and FutureSlayer
i hope something happen, i dont care about gender war but this world should run in pure meritocracy mode, instead of benefiting certain group, i seen too much female getting pedestal in every aspect of life, especially in modern society
Fuck meritocracy we males should rule

Tails made a video on this too.

I'm not gonna cope and say that these trends are gonna make anything better for men in the slightest (it probably won't change shit), but it'll be interesting to see the effects of this phenomenon (if any).

• +1
Thats just virtue signalling regarding gen z girls. They will simp for every gl man, even if he is against abortion. Women just love to present themselves as liberal and open minded bc thats what hollywood actors and music artists do…

• +1
will we witness a trad revolution in your opinion? Need something to cope. Can’t believe this gynocentric shit is going to last all of our fucking lifetime
I assume we will see the pendulum swing back when the current zeitgeist eventually collapses under itself.

Humanity has always followed traditional values after all and it’s worked for the most part

Hear my words. South Korea will be the first place filled with massive gender violent acts followed by usa and then western europe
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane