Gene Editing Update

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
I am getting close enough to the financial capital needed to start the gene editing lab, I made a post about earlier this year. [It's really expensive, science is really expensive]

I will create and start experimenting soon, specifically on collagen, hair and bone growth

The key focus of this study is the sheer production of natural collagen, and the ability to absorb more collagen from foods.

This means that even if natural collagen Production Increases are not possible, the ability to absorb more collagen could still yield results.

Also, I am still looking into hair therapy
So expect these gene therapies to get developed, summer this year.

I am LDARing so this will help kill the free time, especially during this pandemic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Equinox, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
Are you schizo with psychotic episodes? Seems so. You dont know gene editing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 275 and 8 others
i'll be test dummy if u pay me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
it is doubtful op knows basic biochemistry much less anything to do with genetics. if anything he'd be acquiring enough capital to offsource any and every scientific labour to existing scientists on payroll... but why do that? you'd just be reinventing the wheel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4887
Are you schizo with psychotic episodes? Seems so. You dont know gene editing.

That's a funny joke, I definitely haven't been working on this for a while. You definitely know my experience and what I do in my freetime.

You are like a psychic or something, wow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Luke LLL
He doesn't know the intricacies of CRISPR-Cas9. Like literally zero knowledge. This forum is hilarious, i am literally crying. The chances of him starting a lab and acquiring reagents and personnel needed to do CRISPR experiments is sub-zero unless you have several hundred millions to run a lab. Doing the most basic rudimentary things in basic biology and setting up a basic lab is expensive af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, VIP in hell and 2 others
it is doubtful op knows basic biochemistry much less anything to do with genetics. if anything he'd be acquiring enough capital to offsource the scientific labour to existing scientists... but why do that? you'd just be reinventing the wheel

Lol labs have government regulations. This is not ethical science.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Lol labs have government regulations. This is not ethical science.

do you think you can provide us with your educational background? yknow, for credibility reasons and whatnot. nobody is inclined to believe you idk why you're acting like you are

• +1
Pure delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
He doesn't know the intricacies of CRISPR-Cas9. Like literally zero knowledge. This forum is hilarious, i am literally crying. The chances of him starting a lab and acquire reagents needed to do CRISPR experiments is sub-zero unless you have several hundred millions to run even the most basic of things.

Is this Blackopscel or something?

I will literally prove you wrong, in less then two months, then you will have your own head up your ass.

• +1
Lol bro ive actually worked in this research area quite a bit and its not some casual shit that u just start a fucking lab out of nowhere jfl. u underestimate how fucking smart ppl are that do this shit and how much fucking money u need to make progress.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
do you think you can provide us with your educational background? yknow, for credibility reasons and whatnot. nobody is inclined to believe you idk why you're acting like you are

I can just show you results, how about that. Don't feel like doxing myself just yet.

• +1
Lol bro ive actually worked in this research area quite a bit and its not some casual shit that u just start a fucking lab out of nowhere jfl. u underestimate how fucking smart ppl are that do this shit and how much fucking money u need to make progress.

This is not a "out of nowhere" project, I've been planning its conception for 10+ months.

Yeah, and finance is the thing that is slowing me down, but won't be an issue soon
i'll be test dummy if u pay me

You won't have to be one, I will do it to myself if I need to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Luke LLL, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
This is not a "out of nowhere" project, I've been planning its conception for 10+ months.

Yeah, and finance is the thing that is slowing me down, but won't be an issue soon

Most of the people that I worked under were phd educated scientists with countless years of experience. The grants that they had were hundreds of thousands of dollars or more. I doubt you have either.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
OP has become depressed and is currently experiencing delusional thoughts after setting up his suifuel inducing avi.

• +1
Most of the people that I worked under were phd educated scientists with countless years of experience. The grants that they had were hundreds of thousands of dollars or more. I doubt you have either.

That's a very foolish assumption, but I will be working with people smarter than me.

Also, what do you think "very expensive" means? Way more than you are talking about. It costs over 50,000 for one lab refrigerator. I know it's going to be insanely expensive.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and curryslayerordeath
That's a very foolish assumption, but I will be working with people smarter than me.

Also, what do you think "very expensive" means? Way more than you are talking about. It costs over 50,000 for one lab refrigerator. I know it's going to be insanely expensive.

jfl i guess good luck w ur endeavors and hope it goes well bro

Last edited:
  • +1
What are you using exactly?

• +1
What exactly is the process you're going to use to work on these issues?

Petri Cells -> 10 Rat Trials -> 10 Human Cell Trials -> Human Trial

• +1
absorb more collagen from foods

Isn't this like eating hair to improve hair density? lifefuel for baldcels

• +1
Petri Cells -> 10 Rat Trials -> 10 Human Cell Trials -> Human Trial
Sounds legit, don't you need staff or something to do it correctly? How are you able to beat actual labs

• +1
Sounds legit, don't you need staff or something to do it correctly? How are you able to beat actual labs

Well I have a team already, but labs are slowed by bureaucracy, so yes it's possible to beat labs. Really easy if you know what you are doing.

I don't need 100 people though, it's not neccessary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DrTony
How will you deliver CRISPR in all the animals you described. Also how will you check that your CRISPR has worked in knocking out a gene

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Well I have a team already, but labs are slowed by bureaucracy, so yes it's possible to beat labs. Really easy if you know what you are doing.

I don't need 100 people though, it's not neccessary.
So is this like a business?

• +1
Takes from your 137 iq

• +1
How will you deliver CRISPR in all the animals you described. Also how will you check that your CRISPR has worked in knocking out a gene
what vector are you going to use????

• +1
what vector are you going to use????
Is this the only thing you need to deliver in your opinion for gene editing?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, yang and 1 other person
i highly doubt he has the capital srs, western blotting systems are tens of thousands of dollars and that's only for confirming cas9 delivery, not even gna or cleavage
Is this the only thing you need to deliver in your opinion for gene editing?
i'm asking him the question, not you

• +1
Whats the point of western if you can't prove editing at the gene level with T7 or sanger?
Btw the OP is trolling or he needs to up his dose of antipsychotics. Either way hilarious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Dn understand

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 6401
Whats the point of western if you can't prove editing at the gene level with T7 or sanger?
can't you use blotting to confirm that your desired protein/peptide is being produced? i'm not really an expert on this tbh so correct me if im wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Well you are talking to an expert who has worked on this in the biggest cancer hospital in the world. You need to confirm knockout or editing via sanger sequencing (look at chromograms) or use some kind of mismatch assay (T7 or Surveyor). If you confirm editing worked at the gene level, the you can start looking at mRNA with PCR and protein expression. You also need to have experience with gRNA design and plasmids. Obviously you need to be proficient in lenti and AAV production and you need BL2 to even start working with these. Just a small glimpse of why this thread is so hilairous and has me in tears. OP is either mentally ill or a comedian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Piro, yang and 1 other person
I believe in you OP

• +1
Well you are talking to an expert who has worked on this in the biggest cancer hospital in the world. You need to confirm knockout or editing via sanger sequencing (look at chromograms) or use some kind of mismatch assay (T7 or Surveyor). If you confirm editing worked at the gene level, the you can start looking at mRNA with PCR and protein expression. You also need to have experience with gRNA design and plasmids. Obviously you need to be proficient in lenti and AAV production and you need BL2 to even start working with these. Just a small glimpse of why this thread is so hilairous and has me in tears. OP is either mentally ill or a comedian
damn. thanks for the explanation bro, caging @ OP's autism

• +1
:feelsyay:You will make it OP. I believe in you.

• +1
Miring OP. 'Ethical and moral' reasons in medical sciences is why we can't have nice things. Cucked governments preventing ugly people from ascending tbh.

I need to get into biochemistry asap.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6401