Genes come in a package

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
Gl people are usually born rich and learn how to groom from a young age. If you go to high class unis they're usually infested with chads and stacys who grew up rich + had private tutors doing arts degrees. Uglier people are usually poorer low iq and more likely to have mental health issues and also have to wagecuck to just meet the ends. It's kinda all or nothing with few outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Yuya Moggershima, Hades and 26 others
Gl people are usually born rich and learn how to groom from a young age. If you go to high class unis they're usually infested with chads and stacys who grew up rich + had private tutors doing arts degrees. Uglier people are usually poorer low iq and more likely to have mental health issues and also have to wagecuck to just meet the ends. It's kinda all or nothing with few outliers.
for real

best example i can give of this is barron trump lmao

this fucking kid is 6' 4", extremely attractive and obvious future pussy slayer bc statusmaxxed from birth, socialmaxxed from birth, has a shitload of connections and HIS MOM IS A FUCKING EX-MODEL LOL he's definitely gonna have a full rotation of women

fuck this gay erath tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Timelessbrah, Nordiccel and 18 others
for real

this fucking kid is 6' 4", extremely attractive and obvious future pussy slayer bc statusmaxxed from birth, socialmaxxed from birth, has a shitload of connections and HIS MOM IS A FUCKING EX-MODEL LOL he's definitely gonna have a full rotation of women

fuck this gay erath tbh

most chads are like this tbh. They have it all. The looks money iq and good family background to be successful. The homeless low iq chad example is a meme.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nordiccel, nonserviam, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
Everything is pre-determined at birth tbh. Being born in a low-status and poor family that is filled with people having mental issues means it never began for me.

Like what are you even supposed to do when both of your parents are obese and feed you like shit since you were a child?
:feelsree:

Life is more than just looks, it's just that your looks are the easiest to change. There is no surgery for a failed childhood, damaged neurotransmitters, your personality disorder, lack of decent family members, etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam, Khoonibhai, Gaia262 and 7 others
for real

fuck this gay erath tbh
Barron already has young jb's that stan the fuck out of him. They make shitty petitions trying to save him from "Muh evil parents"
They also think he actually likes anime and roblox when those were fake rumors haha

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PYT, Danish_Retard and 3 others
I know plenty of rich high iq subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
It all comes down to whether or not you mouthbreathe growing up

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and AutisticBeaner
It all comes down to whether or not you mouthbreathe growing up
no. Plenty of forward grown people look normie tier but not being recessed definitely helps with looking less subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
my chad package got canceled i guess

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Gaia262, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
ngl this is motivation to statusmaxx and better your genes. if you're blackpilled then do everything in your power to make a stable family if you really want children.

if you're a short fag, marry a woman that is tall but not taller than you or get LL so that you can attract taller females so you can have tall children. we got dealt a bad hand but is ok you can better it at least.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and alex569
ngl this is motivation to statusmaxx and better your genes. if you're blackpilled then do everything in your power to make a stable family if you really want children.

if you're a short fag, marry a woman that is tall but not taller than you or get LL so that you can attract taller females so you can have tall children. we got dealt a bad hand but is ok you can better it at least.
I am starting to realize this aswell. My life never began and it was over from the start, due to being given an extremely shit environment and genes by my parents.

The only thing I can do now is try to breed a young, good-looking girl. And create a stable family, without financial issues and no abusive household situation, so that my kids can live the life that I was never able to have.

Try to live life through my children's experiences. That's all there's left for me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 9699
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I got the face and half iq card, the rest of my package got stolen by some future ceo in chuna

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9779
for real

fuck this gay erath tbh
9C815506 0A9C 40CF 96A2 9ED940EE7726
2F2FCDAE 3E53 49F4 80D2 7A0F3A70C1F1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I am starting to realize this aswell. My life never began and it was over from the start, due to being given an extremely shit environment and genes by my parents.

The only thing I can do now is try to breed a young, good-looking girl. And create a stable family, without financial issues and no abusive household situation, so that my kids can live the life that I was never able to have.

Try to live life through my children's experiences. That's all there's left for me.
Yeah, besides it's not totally over man. You can still have a good life if you looksmaxx, but your children will have it easier than you. Still though, it'll be a life worth living and at the very least you create a generation of Chadlites that will have a good life, something that your parents and mine didn't really think through well when it came to genetics.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, alex569 and Deleted member 275
I would rather look at physical features
i.e. great nose = almost always good looking face
look at simon nessmann

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and johncruz12345
Yeah, besides it's not totally over man. You can still have a good life if you looksmaxx, but your children will have it easier than you. Still though, it'll be a life worth living and at the very least you create a generation of Chadlites that will have a good life, something that your parents and mine didn't really think through well when it came to genetics.
The cycle will most likely repeat itself though. Tough times made me strong, so that I can create good times for my children. But then my children will grow up life on easymode because of my effort, and start believing in bluepilled shit like: 'looks dont matter'.

They won't realize it was my effort that made them have a tall mother with a pretty face. That I made sure they grew right and looked above average so they wouldn't be rejected by their peers and treated well by adults.

Before you know it they will breed some womanlet, make-up faced whore because of 'true love'. End up with ugly manlet sons that end up on looksmaxxed.me in 2060.

And the cycle repeats itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6217, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
Can't emphasize this enough. It's all or nothing.
Once I left school, I only see people in the grocery store or in bars and the percentage of good looking people seems way higher.
Ugly people stay inside and are not social. Ugly people are aware and hate their existence secretly.
The only occasion where you can see ugly people is a place you're forced to go to (for example school).

I'm a good example. I was dealt a really shitty hand. Feminine frame, ugly face, low IQ and severe acne.
At least I got a great family.

Honestly, when I see all those Chads and Stacys in real life I no longer see a point in maxing anything. Why would you when you'll always be inferior? It would be a waste of energy. Time runs, I won't become younger, guys 6 years younger than me now have more experience than I have.

Life in a society is about looks. It's your value. It determines how other people treat you.

There's no fucking solution to the problem of being born ugly. The only thing I could think of is to escape society and die from loneliness.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Gaia262, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
But then my children will grow up life on easymode because of my effort, and start believing in bluepilled shit like: 'looks dont matter'.
True, the only thing you can do to try and prevent that from happening is to teach them from a young age the black pill truth. For example the reason people are taught about religion from a very young age is that they are less likely to reject it, than if they were converted when they are adults. We have to use the same tactic.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
for real

fuck this gay erath tbh
He is taller than that. Trump is 6' 3. This kid must be 2 meters tall at 14 years old jfl @ this world.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard and Nautica
for real

fuck this gay erath tbh
Barron Trump is fat and ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
He doesnt have a chin and no zygos also.

He doesnt have a chin and no zygos also.
his height makes up for all of it + he's white AND jfl if you think his dad can't give him pocket change for plastic surgery to become a terachad

True tbh
The you have trucel pack genes like me, where you die randomly or get in a mental hospital

Barron Trump is fat and ugly.
keep coping, he mogs the shit out of you and he's only 14 years old. Your oneitis wouldn't think twice about fucking him

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5292
Can't emphasize this enough. It's all or nothing.
Once I left school, I only see people in the grocery store or in bars and the percentage of good looking people seems way higher.
Ugly people stay inside and are not social. Ugly people are aware and hate their existence secretly.
The only occasion where you can see ugly people is a place you're forced to go to (for example school).

I'm a good example. I was dealt a really shitty hand. Feminine frame, ugly face, low IQ and severe acne.
At least I got a great family.

Honestly, when I see all those Chads and Stacys in real life I no longer see a point in maxing anything. Why would you when you'll always be inferior? It would be a waste of energy. Time runs, I won't become younger, guys 6 years younger than me now have more experience than I have.

Life in a society is about looks. It's your value. It determines how other people treat you.

There's no fucking solution to the problem of being born ugly. The only thing I could think of is to escape society and die from loneliness.
100% There is always chads in parties, cuz all subhumans stay home.

keep coping, he mogs the shit out of you and he's only 14 years old. Your oneitis wouldn't think twice about fucking him
Hahahahaha yeah sure:
I out prettyboy him to another universe and back.

Attachments

• 20200804_215314.jpg
    20200804_215314.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Yes, specially bad genetic mutations, they also come in packages, if you are retarded/mentally ill, you are most likely going to be weak/deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
THIS ^
Hardly anyone talks about this....
in India, almost all the attractive ppl [ both men/women ] come from a royal/rich families.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
I MADE THE SAME FUCKING POST AND I DIDNT GET 1/4TH THE REACTS FUCK YALL

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5292
he also has a very shitty height. Ideal height is 6'2 to 6'4. Not giraffe like height.

Cope most gl people are born from genetic recombination. Lower class family that only got wealthy after the kids were in their teens
original.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Cope most gl people are born from genetic recombination. Lower class family that only got wealthy after the kids were in their teens
original.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I did say there are exceptions but most lower class people stay poor.

Jfl at believing that this recessed subhuman fat boy with no chin mogs me
You have to be utterly retarded.

Attachments

• 20201005_092818.jpg
    20201005_092818.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 10
his nose is disgusting too.