Genes definition

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Kraken
I was writing a thread called genes and facial aesthetics 101 trynna show that most of facial attractiveness isn't genetic cause I keep seeing "it's genetic bro" "women select your genes bro fitness" (as if foids spawned wit a ben 10 bionic dna quality quantum ocular implant :lul:) i.e. retarded shit like this, but then I just realized that you guys simply use that word to highlight the fact it was kinda over before you REALIZED it and not before you came into existence

Drake computer

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Clap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: YungTrappa, cannotbeasked and Schizotypalcel
Autism If you didn't realise this right away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and NZb6Air
should be water but whatev brah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and NZb6Air
I have horrible genes i hope im a good mate

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and NZb6Air
Autism If you didn't realise this right away
should be water but whatev brah
nah you niggers actually think it's genetic and say retarded shit like eugenics and shit, it's not water, the Original Post is partially wrong

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Schizotypalcel
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
nah you niggers actually think it's genetic and say retarded shit like eugenics and shit, it's not water, the Original Post is partially wrong

wow you're a dumb ape, my thread is about eugenics to select for personality traits. Where tf did you get facial attractiveness from?:feelswhat:

• +1
wow you're a dumb ape, my thread is about eugenics to select for personality traits. Where tf did you get facial attractiveness from?:feelswhat:
Cause you midwits always jump to genetics instantly with 0 genuine attempt at understanding

Bullying comes from being a midwit(IQ) + X socialization, it's not a genetic personality trait (doesn't mean anything)

• +1

Yeah there’s gotta be something messing us up but idk what🤔. When I’m in history class it’s weird how mtn like 80 years ago is chadlite now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Cause you midwits always jump to genetics instantly with 0 genuine attempt at understanding

Bullying comes from being a midwit(IQ) + X socialization, it's not a genetic personality trait (doesn't mean anything)
iq is partially genetic and has heritability of 0.6-0.8.

Wait aren't you the guy who doesn't understand how comparing population averages using IQ works? I remember now, you don't understand that scientists get the average IQ of the USA for example and then see how well different groups do.

So I think you're a mentally stunted twat who can't grasp concepts very deeply.

• +1
I was writing a thread called genes and facial aesthetics 101 trynna show that most of facial attractiveness isn't genetic cause I keep seeing "it's genetic bro" "women select your genes bro fitness" (as if foids spawned wit a ben 10 bionic dna quality quantum ocular implant :lul:) i.e. retarded shit like this, but then I just realized that you guys simply use that word to highlight the fact it was kinda over before you REALIZED it and not before you came into existence

View attachment 3145973
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
View attachment 3145981
tag when finished

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
iq is partially genetic and has heritability of 0.6-0.8.

Wait aren't you the guy who doesn't understand how comparing population averages using IQ works? I remember now, you don't understand that scientists get the average IQ of the USA for example and then see how well different groups do.

So I think you're a mentally stunted twat who can't grasp concepts very deeply.
that's why I said IQ + Socialization dumbfuck

also IQ is very susceptible to environment especially during gestation, just the mother wearing nail polish impacts it by several points (huge)

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and truthhurts
that's why I said IQ + Socialization dumbfuck

also IQ is very susceptible to environment especially during gestation, just the mother wearing nail polish impacts it by several points (huge)
IQ + socialization includes IQ which necessarily includes genes, so you already admit I'm right. Eugenics will change the behavior even if just partly.

You really are incredibly limited. You don't seem to see this.

Yeah that's why it's 0.6-0.8 heritable and not 1. No fucking shit poisoning a fetus will fuck it. I can give you a lobotomy and it will catastrophically impact your brain function, this is not an argument against eugenics. What you're saying leads nowhere. As expected ofc, you lack the foresight to realize the inevitable problems that very quickly arrive when you make your 'arguments'.

Well I've already 'won', since you have unwittingly ceded too significant points but I know for a fact you will put your head in the sand so I'll put an end to this now.

• +1
  • +1
Eugenics will change the behavior even
Yes just kill 98% of the population I agree, will include you btw
against eugenics.
Yes it is retard, since you're arguing that the problems come from the genes and not from the "lobotomy" JFL which is my point : that it comes from the lobotomy most of the time, caging at your short shortsightedness

Which is why I said the literature:ogre:
stop replying to me kid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 86159
Yes just kill 98% of the population I agree, will include you btw

Yes it is retard, since you're arguing that the problems come from the genes and not from the "lobotomy" JFL which is my point : that it comes from the lobotomy most of the time, caging at your short shortsightedness

stop replying to me kid
Here comes the strawmen and misunderstanding what was said.

Which is why I said the literature:ogre:
Maybe he'll cite one for the first time in his life. But I doubt it, his fav thing to do is to make sweeping claims then refuse to back them up and then make more sweeping claims.

But It's no problem, I'll give you some advice @USAwhitecel. Be very careful of those who claim that whole academia supports them, especially in the field of psychology which is a very new field and is full of debate. These kinds of people are champions for dogma not science, they don't believe in science, they believe in brow beating the uninformed and appearing smart.

• +1

Maybe he'll cite one for the first time in his life. But I doubt it, his fav thing to do is to make sweeping claims then refuse to back them up and then make more sweeping claims.

But It's no problem, I'll give you some advice @USAwhitecel. Be very careful of those who claim that whole academia supports them, especially in the field of psychology which is a very new field and is full of debate. These kinds of people are champions for dogma not science, they don't believe in science, they believe in brow beating the uninformed and appearing smart.
He’s pretty knowledgeable tbh, but sometimes he makes the most outrageous claims lol.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and Imretarded?

nice sophism, just ignore how retarded your last reply was by throwing in a buzzword into usawhitecel bro, just hang urself xd

• +1
He’s pretty knowledgeable tbh, but sometimes he makes the most outrageous claims lol.
even when you're doing the agreeable kid strat, you have to take sides in situations like this, now that his attempt at sophism failed (u didnt follow him) he won't like you anymore, myself I don't mind cause I'm used to it but most people, if in my shoes, would think less of you now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
even when you're doing the agreeable kid strat, you have to take sides in situations like this, now that his attempt at sophism failed (u didnt follow him) he won't like you anymore, myself I don't mind cause I'm used to it but most people, if in my shoes, would think less of you now
What do you want me to say brah. It’s both. It’s mostly genetics but ik chadlite kids with average brothers. So it’s like 75% genetics unless it is an extreme situation. I am not below average because of my environment, but because of my dads subhuman genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
It's a common trap people who are on the journey to mental improvement fall into. It's intellectual arrogance. Basically ends in you making big claims and then using post hoc arguments (hastily making up shitty arguments to defend a position).

• +1
So it’s like 75% genetics unless it is an extreme situation. I am not below average because of my environment, but because of my dads subhuman genetics.
which is wrong lol and the fact you're so adamant about it shows it's just a cope/midwit thought pattern, environment doesnt start at 15yo btw FYI

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
What do you want me to say brah. It’s both. It’s mostly genetics but ik chadlite kids with average brothers. So it’s like 75% genetics unless it is an extreme situation. I am not below average because of my environment, but because of my dads subhuman genetics.
Brutal Im a sophist now:feelswhy:

It's over when you think societal problems should be solved both on a genetic and social level. Nah bro you gotta hyper fixate on ONE like a retard.

Nah I want eugenics and social justice.

• +1
ONE like a retard.
Yes because you have to rule out all environmental factors first since there's no metric for good genes and killing niggers would mean wiping out 98% of the population which is emo teenage 99IQ cope thinking (not realistic and just dumb af since it's harder than just breastfeeding niggas)

• JFL
  • +1
Well my standard to be convinced is of a few studies of twins separated at birth that are given different environments. Boom, that would very quickly prove or disprove OP's thesis since you'd just look at each twin's face and see if they're still aesthetically near identical and how much deviation there is.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and cooldude1231
Well my standard to be convinced is of a few studies of twins separated at birth that are given different environments. Boom, that would very quickly prove or disprove OP's thesis since you'd just look at each twin's face and see if they're still aesthetically near identical and how much deviation there is.
I dont get if u think genetics dictate looks or environment or both

• JFL
  • +1
Yes because you have to rule out all environmental factors first since there's no metric for good genes and killing niggers would mean wiping out 98% of the population which is emo teenage 99IQ cope thinking (not realistic and just dumb af since it's harder than just breastfeeding niggas)
Not all africans are bullies and nor do they make up 98% of the population. Also I never mentioned killing anyone, you just don't fucking read properly.

I think you do read my responses, you're just a dishonest person. What word should I use... A SOPHIST. And you project your bad behavior onto others. Very very naughty.

I dont get if u think genetics dictate looks or environment or both
I think it's both.

But with more detail, I think it depends on situation. OP used poisons as an example of how IQ can be fucked up, yes thats true. But how many children are being exposed to toxins in development? Some are, vast majority are not.

OP uses example that makes sense in a vacuum. Yes toxins fuck up development. Eh but lead in the pipes isn't fucking what's causing most people to become bullies or retarded. Again this is a sophist argument as it's not fucking relevant to the discussion about a societal issue as removing these toxins from developing children will do fuck all as we removed them in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Again it's not meant to actually arrive at any useful conclusion, it's an argument to deceive.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and cooldude1231
Not all africans are bullies and nor do they make up 98% of the population. Also I never mentioned killing anyone, you just don't fucking read properly.

I think you do read my responses, you're just a dishonest person. What word should I use... A SOPHIST. And you project your bad behavior onto others. Very very naughty.

I think it's both.

But with more detail, I think it depends on situation. OP used poisons as an example of how IQ can be fucked up, yes thats true. But how many children are being exposed to toxins in development? Some are, vast majority are not.

OP uses example that makes sense in a vacuum. Yes toxins fuck up development. Eh but lead in the pipes isn't fucking what's causing most people to become bullies or retarded. Again this is a sophist argument as it's not fucking relevant to the discussion about a societal issue as removing these toxins from developing children will do fuck all as we removed them in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Again it's not meant to actually arrive at any useful conclusion, it's an argument to deceive.
Yeah no clue what yall arguing about but i agree with what u said

• JFL
I use niggers and normies interchangeably.

Ye just castrate 98% of the population bro they will let you do it

you're so fucking smart
Bro made up a number and is acting like it's something I said.

Now you're completely relying on strawmen.

Also eugenics follows some mechanism as regular evolution. Even just castrating the 1-5% worst of the worst of each generation will work. That's perfectly doable and is how eugenics movements of the past worked, it's even how species evolve 99.999999% of the time (exude huge extinction events).

But I've noticed something, each reply of yours results in a devolution, your worst qualities become more pronounced and it ends with what we have here. Just a dickhead who makes shit up.

Yeah no clue what yall arguing about but i agree with what u said
IMG 8186

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
:soy:
@cooldude1231 do you know why he's posting bell curve chart? Maybe he's just schizo, bro is fighting ghosts.

For all we know, in his head, I mentioned killing anyone who is not +2 SD in unspecified metric.
No clue

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
DNR BRO

Attachments

• VID_44310617_150557_972.mp4
    5.7 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air