Genetic disaster “mother”.

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Can somebody give me a rundown on why a 40 year old double divorced mother of 2 different children. Who isn’t even finished the process of being divorced of the most recent husband.where she gets treated like shit decides she needs another relationship not even 1 year after her previous terrible experience.

On top of this calls the people she’s looking for relationships boyfriends as if she is still 15 years old. The women has tantrums as well like a 15 year old. Appears as if here brain was stunted at 15 actually.

“Oh his my love” said a 40 yr old women. Holy that’s depressing.

I need some understanding of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and vermillioncorefan
Lack of a strong male role model in her development years

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Lack of a strong male role model in her development years
I don’t think that’s true actually. Her parents were pretty strict/intimidating

I don’t think that’s true actually. Her parents were pretty strict.
Being overly strict isn’t what strong male role models do. Doing that only makes your daughter resent you and chase after shitty men.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
dont be bothered with retarded shit , are you a chad? if yes , dc bout it if not then there are much more things to worry about

Being overly strict isn’t what strong male role models do. Doing that only makes your daughter resent you and chase after shitty men.
But why would she let a man into an apartment. By just bulldozing others criticisms of her and acting like there’s nothing wrong with it. Not really concerned with her child’s comfort? Low respect shown to people who care about her

Isn’t this a maternal nature of women? How is this being bypassed?

Can somebody give me a rundown on why a 40 year old double divorced mother of 2 different children. Who isn’t even finished the process of being divorced of the most recent husband.where she gets treated like shit decides she needs another relationship not even 1 year after her previous terrible experience.

On top of this calls the people she’s looking for relationships boyfriends as if she is still 15 years old. The women has tantrums as well like a 15 year old. Appears as if here brain was stunted at 15 actually.

she loves dick more than you bud. that’s life

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
But why would she let a man into an apartment. By just bulldozing others criticisms of her and acting like there’s nothing wrong with it. Not really concerned with her child’s comfort? Low respect shown to people who care about her

Isn’t this a maternal nature of women? How is this being bypassed?
Women aren’t that much more empathetic than men. It’s just gynocentric propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and n9wiff
Women aren’t that much more empathetic than men. It’s just gynocentric propaganda
Now certainly a thing of such low intelligence can be manipulated to care about others. Even if it’s not inherently in her code.

Don't air your dirty laundry in public, bro.

No actually they are. Or else child survival rate would plummet it’s in the best interest of evolution to have a female care about children.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back