• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Jason Voorhees and murdah
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Gentleman pilled

• +1
Chin and mandible 404, damn. He lucked out tho, got an HTB with zero redeeming features

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Jason Voorhees and Zonar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable and Jason Voorhees
Where the fuck is his jawwww, fuckkk

• +1
  • +1
how in the actual fuck
Chin and mandible 404, damn. He lucked out tho, got an HTB with zero redeeming features
Its all about nt bhai, fuck it, he approached her and it happened
Girls from thr villages like this whore are always insecure and desperate for male validation. They just want a bf for the heck of it and have extremely low standards. Just speaking the same language and being in close proximity is enough for them. City whores are an entirely different story tho.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, murdah and RAMU KAKA
can somebody pls give a logic explanation to this

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and romanstock
She's not happy. I can tell. He doesn't even smile in the video, there's no chemistry there, she's simply putting it on trying to imitate other social media girls. She literally chose him because he was the only guy around, the only one she's gotten to know naturally and she needed a man to play the role for her social media so she decided to date him. She thinks she will attract a higher quality man as her social status increases.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
i just realized he will definitely get cucked at some point so it doesnt matter tbh

• +1
Girls from thr villages like this whore are always insecure and desperate for male validation. They just want a bf for the heck of it and have extremely low standards. Just speaking the same language and being in close proximity is enough for them. City whores are an entirely different story tho.
i just realized he will definitely get cucked at some point so it doesnt matter tbh
I think it depends if she does get accustomed to the city life, makes friends with ciry girls, starts dinning with the upper and upper middle classes. She will cuck him otherwise probably not.
can somebody pls give a logic explanation to this

Last edited:
this has to be a third world country, you don't see couples with a looks discrepancy like this in the west.

• +1

@Copeful @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer

Personal footstool. Also jfl how incels attack a trucel who gets lucky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
She's not happy. I can tell. He doesn't even smile in the video, there's no chemistry there, she's simply putting it on trying to imitate other social media girls. She literally chose him because he was the only guy around, the only one she's gotten to know naturally and she needed a man to play the role for her social media so she decided to date him. She thinks she will attract a higher quality man as her social status increases.
Why would she advertise her bf on her instagram then making it clear to everyone that she is dating him. Girls like that are genereally discrete and ambiguous about their relationships.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 30679
These are all assumptions
We know nothing about these people it could be fake
But blackpill always comes and collects he will probably betabuxx and get cheated on
But who knows ? It might be genuine but I really doubt it

• +1
makes sense that guy doesnt even look happy

• +1
They are in love bhai

they would be looksmatched if nigga had chin

You calling girls whores is unexpected jfl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall