"Genetic legacy" is such cope (Why you shouldn't reproduce)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Whenever people bring up some pro-natalist argument like "your bloodline continued for thousands of years" I can't help but to cringe, as this is the worst possible reason to reproduce. Nigga what bloodline? What exactly is so worth preserving? There's most likely hundreds of millions of people who look like you, have the same genetics as you...

EVERYTHING ends. Nothing is eternal in the material world, everything fades. Whether literally or figuratively, you will leave no traces in the end, you will be forgotten or consumed as the sun swallows the earth. If you care about muh legacy, don't even think about having a family if you'd get laughed at for calling it a dynasty.

Pleasure is only the absence of pain. There can be no pleasure without it, pain is the default mode of existence. Existence is therefore inherently pain. Bringing children into existence is therefore an inherently selfish, evil act you do for ego-purposes. There is no legacy worth prolonging or maintaining. You're having children to prolong SOCIETY. Creating children to pay taxes and work jobs. You yourself will ALWAYS be a dead end.

Think long and hard about reproducing, whether it will benefit you, because it likely WILL NOT.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maarda, ChiraqJihad, Jova and 7 others
Water for an intellectual like myself. But bump

• +1
Reactions: maarda and murdah
When OP can't get bitches so he starts to cope about "muh breeding is bad".

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its over bro, pack your bags and call it a night.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin, Jova, SubhumanForever and 8 others
Water for an intellectual like myself. But bump
The instinctual biological imperative argument is also cringe. "We're hardwired to reproduce" no, we're hardwired to think about having sex. No one was ever directly aroused by the thought of impregnating until the creation of hentai (maybe before with the renaissance).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, twojei, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
The instinctual biological imperative argument is also cringe. "We're hardwired to reproduce" no, we're hardwired to think about having sex. No one was ever directly aroused by the thought of impregnating until the creation of hentai (maybe before with the renaissance).
Yeah I've said this before
Also, if our male ancestors fucked a woman, as if they're gonna hang around for 9 months and then raise the kid. Especially when multiple men would have been fucking that woman, so u don't even know which male's kid it is. It's like chimpanzees.

This is why I don't think men are/were meant to raise children

• +1
Reactions: Jova and SidharthTheSlayer
you don't die if your gene are passed on this is massive cope reproduction is the code for immortality

All pro natalist arguments are post hoc rationalizations for not wanting to be the creepy incel uncle 15 years down the line.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, LampPostPrime and SidharthTheSlayer
everything will be gone once the universe goes into heat death

genetic legacy isn't so much about a goal rather than it is about fulfilling your ontological purpose of existence

it's about making the impossible possible. how many men of the neolithic age could have imagined the heights humanity has reached? the things we know and understand would have been unthinkable just a hundred years ago.

do not be jewed into a life of sterility. fight against entropy even if you think you know it's futile, none of us know what's possible.

a million years from now, in a quantum invulnerability engine, might exist my y chromosome

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
Men are hardwire to have sex witj an extremely fertille women and orgasm

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, watah and looksmaxxed
you don't die if your gene are passed on this is massive cope reproduction is the code for immortality
No. Immortality is the code to immortality. If I wanted to continue existing forever, I would do it not through children but nanomachines.

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Great thread! The only thing that matters is living a good and vibrant life, what happens after we die shouldn't be our concern. Your kids might be your genetic legacy, your ancestors are part of your genetic history, but guess what... they aren't you, if you're a random dude, you're a random regardless if you son is Bill Gates and your grandfather Newton.

All pro natalist arguments are post hoc rationalizations for not wanting to be the creepy incel uncle 15 years down the line.
90% of the time yea but for hot , hardworking, successful responsible, athletic intelligent high tier people like Dolph Lindgren it's rational as they're multiplying their contributions to the world

Found this thread while feeling existential angst from the idea of squeaky door hinges lmao

It's a microcosm of entropy. Evertyhing rots and dies, even a fucking working door hinges. It's the blackpill of science. Sad

We are hardwired to think about sex to reproduce lol