genetic recombination is BRUTAL. (brother on the left is 6'4, brother on the right is 5'11)

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
they are full blood brothers (same mom and dad)
13879274_1747199198888498_4685751037286690108_n.jpg

brother on the left (6'4)
images

cosmo-hasanpiker-211-1518731685.jpg

Hasan_piker_cover_galore-1024x576.jpg

vs brother on the right (5'11)

avatars-000008238154-rynoea-t500x500.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
The brother has potential to glo up

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mateusz74, Hector and 5 others
skull doesn’t match the body

• +1
Reactions: somalicel, Mateusz74, Hector and 5 others
Notice which one the mom is positioning herself towards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2426 and 10 others
Fucking fat fuck, he would look good being skinny

SUIFUEL SKIP OVER THIS IF U HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER WHO MOGS YOU:

Real life it's legit sad how much my brother mogs me. 4 inches taller, predator beady eyes, positive eyebrows (i have this too but his are more defined tbh), better eyecolor, high t genes w/ facial hair and deep voice etc. ANyways my first day of highschool my teacher recognized my last name and asked if xyz was my brother and i said yes. She literally blushed, started biting her finger nails and was "he was such a trouble maker" in a high pitched voice. He also lost his virginity at 15 in the back of his brand new car.

Justbethefirstchildtheory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, BigBoy, middayshowers and 2 others
More like bf is brutal. I predict his brother would have at least the same level of facial aesthetics after losing weight.

SUIFUEL SKIP OVER THIS IF U HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER WHO MOGS YOU:

Real life it's legit sad how much my brother mogs me. 4 inches taller, predator beady eyes, positive eyebrows (i have this too but his are more defined tbh), better eyecolor, high t genes w/ facial hair and deep voice etc. ANyways my first day of highschool my teacher recognized my last name and asked if xyz was my brother and i said yes. She literally blushed, started biting her finger nails and was "he was such a trouble maker" in a high pitched voice. He also lost his virginity at 15 in the back of his brand new car.

Justbethefirstchildtheory
cope. my brother is older than me. hes 18 im 16. yet i am 2 inches taller, better physique, and better looking

One is fat...

fatcel=volcel

My younger sister mogs the shit out of my older sister; young sister is 5'5, tanned, DD cup, skinny... older sister is 5'2, pale, D cup, chubby...
Sad too cause my older sister hates this so much cause she's so competitive