Genetic Recombination Pill is the worse thing to accept

L

Lebgfinal

User
You know, being ugly is a thing but being ugly when your parents or close family is not is the biggest suifuel you can have.
You wake up everyday, with the thought that these people in your bloodline, sharing your genes, didn't had the poor looks that you got.
It's like you are the worse specimen of nature, the failure of generations, the genes that were not supposed to be spread.
It's not uncommon either, people like Johnny Depp son, Jack Depp, everyone knows Lily-Rose Depp right, but who actually knows he has a son? Well he does.

He did not get lucky like his dad, and got from his mom side instead: the result is a low smv male, who probably would rot on here if he wasn't famous.
Chad should never reproduce with a low smv females, and the contrary is real.
I also was result of this unfortunate fate, my dad being good looking, i am a truecel subhuman.
I think reproducing with anyone, even with a stacy could eventually cause the same thing.
There no solution to bad genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
sum ppl ugly sum ppl not

In many ways I got the worst of my parents' respective traits, I inherited neither my father's extreme robustness nor my mother's height. It's infuriating.

My grandpa literally looked like a fusion between Marlon Brando and Elvis Presley meanwhile I'm on this forum complaining about 2/10 single moms rejecting me on tinder :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Buci and Deleted member 23391
My grandpa literally looked like a fusion between Marlon Brando and Elvis Presley meanwhile I'm on this forum complaining about 2/10 single moms rejecting me on tinder :feelswhy:
My dad is like a high tier normie but he is dating a 3/10 subhuman because she is like 20 and he want to feel young again at 53 jfl

Or the parents just had surgery:rolleyes:

Or the parents just had surgery:rolleyes:
Johnny seems to just be decently good looking, but the mom is ugly, explaining why he ugly.
Even if one parent is attractive, the child has a good chance to be unattractive too, which is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Can relate.

Mom side - scrawny but tall men
Dad side - short but robust, wide men

Me: short and scrawny
Younger sibling: tall and big framed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others