Genetic trash gets a Stacylite

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
And his personality is actually pretty on point. No excuse for incels any more, use your fucken personality bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Richard_Hungwell, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Tall face theory reigns supreme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 26044 and 13 others
@HorribleTeeth
THIS GUY IS TALKING SHIT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Vitruvian, toolateforme and 4 others
oh shit the avatar chad is coming!

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
this is a hard truth for psl to accept but he is a giga chad. he also has good collagen, has a good hairline, is confident, smart, has a fulfilling life with family and friends, and has had more interaction with females than many incels here will have in their entire existence.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 19036 and 9 others
And his personality is actually pretty on point. No excuse for incels any more, use your fucken personality bro

Where is the stacylite

all I see is a makeup maxed becky

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and stevielake
She's a virtue signalling whore who is most certainly fucking other men behind his back.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
JBW theory

• +1
  • JFL
The girl looks evil. Physiognomy is legit

• Woah
Holy shit somehow PSLers are full of bluepill cucks. Every normal person knows that she is fucking behind his back, and using his popular youtube channel for money.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Richard_Hungwell and stevielake
JUST HAVE A 11 INCH LONG SKULL THEORY

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Richard_Hungwell and Constantin Denis
probably has a nice car with hand controls tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell
JBW theory

Depends on the location if it's U.S....he likely lives in a town with few blacks. Also he's got a physical disability on his side, which chicks will pity Fuck him at least. That doesn't work for mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Richard_Hungwell
Holy shit somehow PSLers are full of bluepill cucks. Every normal person knows that she is fucking behind his back, and using his popular youtube channel for money.
It's only irony, we all know squirmy and grubs is fake

I like very much disabled people getting love but fuck no if it's a lie, and this couple IS a lie. She clean his anus when he defecate, she's actually his nurse

Last week i was with this couple in my mind thinking how unfair it is to lie to people to get money

Depends on the location if it's U.S....he likely lives in a town with few blacks. Also he's got a physical disability on his side, which chicks will pity Fuck him at least. That doesn't work for mentalcels
Blacks and whites have same SMV in western world

• +1
This fucking thread AGAIN. How many times are you cunts going to repost this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and balding17yomanletcel

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1

Physical disability is an SMV killer. Pity fucks are a fantasy from the media.

• So Sad
COPE this girl will reject both you and me
speak for your self faggot

do you know i am a high prenatal t high pubertal 17 year old 6ft 2.5 late bloomer top tier frame

high fwhr all slayer traits hooded eyes, sharp jaw, top tier midface nw0

future gigachad 8psl

im just a fatcel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: blackpillerguy

do you know i am a high prenatal t high pubertal 17 year old 6ft 2.5 late bloomer top tier frame

future gigachad 8psl

im just a fatcel.
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yes ma nig all facts

once i get ma facepuller im outa here

ur a good dude

i hope u do great in life
Thx bro

Hope the facepuller works out for u

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Thx bro

Hope the facepuller works out for u
yh

i need to gymmax and supplement max to make my zygos bigger on the right side of ma face

hopefully it works out

all i need is a little higer orbital rims then my eyes are gonna be top tier.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

future gigachad 8psl

im just a fatcel.
And I'm not actually the guy I post on here I'm Sean o pry

Thing is I really cant understand how this is possible.
We always interpret female nature as looks fixated, only looks matter.
And when their man is not good looking or tall enough they always feel insecure and not fulfilled at the end of the day they cuck their bf.
But it might not be true and furthermore it could be projection of incels (since incels always rate women's looks with point and judge their value dominantly by their looks) maybe normally grown girls dont really think like that.
But thing is several researches and all the female self claims (like female dating strategy) shows female cares about looks a lot.

Idk tbh how this could happen

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5393
Thing is I really cant understand how this is possible.
We always interpret female nature as looks fixated, only looks matter.
And when their man is not good looking or tall enough they always feel insecure and not fulfilled at the end of the day they cuck their bf.
But it might not be true and furthermore it could be projection of incels (since incels always rate women's looks with point and judge their value dominantly by their looks) maybe normally grown girls dont really think like that.
But thing is several researches and all the female self claims (like female dating strategy) shows female cares about looks a lot.

Idk tbh how this could happen

Female nature is not only looks fixated. It is opportunistic depending on the woman's circumstances. If a woman is broke, she will have money hypergamy, if she is recovering from an abusive situation, she will have comfort hypergamy, if she is a boring suburbs girl, she might have degenerate hypergamy etc. But as I say all this, most urban women today are in comfortable circumstances that allow them to prioritize looks hypergamy most of the time

• +1
She's a virtue signalling whore who is most certainly fucking other men behind his back.
That's how it always goes lol.

• +1
Tall face theory reigns supreme

I've got tall face but narrow skull this isn't how it works this dude got extremely lucky he is an outlier it would appear this foid is mentally atleast fucked it's more about shape of face and skull

• +1
so disturbing.

• JFL
I wish this wasn't the truth.

• +1
All take notice: Anyone that posts yet another thread about these Larpers is going on my ignore list.

• JFL
  • WTF
JBW is law

• +1
Brutal he skullheight mogs me to death

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1

Personality = Be white and NT

• +1
Yeah his “personality” is actually his bank account :blackpill:. Lol if you think he’s actually fucking her, she’s getting railed by multiple Chads on the side

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17525 and 1 other person
Yeah his “personality” is actually his bank account :blackpill:. Lol if you think he’s actually fucking her, she’s getting railed by multiple Chads on the side
This is cope. Relationship is true even a neurologist claims it's real

• Woah
Your avi has an ugly girl who is fed up with life so I guess you relate to it.
Yes. I just discovered this channel last night. He's fucking a tight bodied Stacy while I'm rotting online. This is extreme suifuel. Being non-white and non NT is nearly a death sentence.

• +1
I think she is genuinely attracted to him guys:

• Woah
  • +1
I think she is genuinely attracted to him guys:

@Harold O'brien. @Zer0/∞

I do too. This is a bigger suifuel. It proves looks aren't as important as people want to think.

NT matters much more, but people cope with looks because it's easier to fix with losing weight, new haircut, fashion maxxing ect;

There's no shower or gym for your neurodivergent disabilities. NT is the biggest blackpill there is. If he were schizophrenic or manic depressive she wouldn't be with him.

NT IS LIFE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
@Harold O'brien. @Zer0/∞

I do too. This is a bigger suifuel. It proves looks aren't as important as people want to think.

NT matters much more, but people cope with looks because it's easier to fix with losing weight, new haircut, fashion maxxing ect;

There's no shower or gym for your neurodivergent disabilities. NT is the biggest blackpill there is. If he were schizophrenic or manic depressive she wouldn't be with him.

NT IS LIFE
She shows fake affection for him in videos to get social media exposure and validation, duh. Just look at her instagram feed , she just treats him like a disabled puppy .. no sexual attraction

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
I remember watching this video back in my early high school days (when I was bluepilled asf), as this video would give me hope and give me reaffirmation that looks don't matter, even got more lifefuel reading the bluepilled comments :ROFLMAO:
This is just Outlier theory or some shit lol but, hopefully this is a genuine relationship for him.

• +1
  • So Sad
She shows fake affection for him in videos to get social media exposure and validation, duh. Just look at her instagram feed , she just treats him like a disabled puppy .. no sexual attraction
NT theory. He’s the ultimate oofy doofy , you can’t be oofy doofy if you’re non NT and blackpilled !

He’s fucking that Stacy while I rot :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell
Wounded bird game is vastly underestimated in blackpill circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036