Genetics matter but lottery matters more in male attractiveness

3weq

Iron
“We found that daughters' looks (femininity and attractiveness) were accounted for by both maternal and paternal facial attractiveness. The facial appearance of sons was less clearly related to that of parents; the only link we found was that between the masculinity of father and son. ”

The main genetically inherited trait for males that they get from parents is dimorphism.

Turns out it was just luck after all. Brutal😂

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sapieeen, nullandvoid and NZb6Air
Screenshot 2024 08 18 212433

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, User28823, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
"looksmaxxing"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, heyheyheybro22, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Lottery.org

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
“We found that daughters' looks (femininity and attractiveness) were accounted for by both maternal and paternal facial attractiveness. The facial appearance of sons was less clearly related to that of parents; the only link we found was that between the masculinity of father and son. ”

The main genetically inherited trait for males that they get from parents is dimorphism.

Turns out it was just luck after all. Brutal😂

It's not luck, we know what it is : no anti-androgens and weight gain during gestation, breastfeeding for 5 years, gradual introduction of hard foods at 2yo

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, truthhurts, nullandvoid and 1 other person

men also have more variability then woman.

but since women have a double copy of a chromosome they're less susceptible to disorders that are the result of mutations on it, autism is an example of this, even if they inherit the gene then the other pair they've got might compensate for it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and truthhurts
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, enchanted_elixir and heyheyheybro22
It's not luck, we know what it is : no anti-androgens and weight gain during gestation, breastfeeding for 5 years, gradual introduction of hard foods at 2yo
yes upbringing is more important than genetics, think about it overall the gene pool hasnt significantly changed since we evolved into humans but our features have, because we went from hunter gatherers to soy ingesting cucks

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, heyheyheybro22 and nullandvoid
yes upbringing is more important than genetics, think about it overall the gene pool hasnt significantly changed since we evolved into humans but our features have, because we went from hunter gatherers to soy ingesting cucks
Yes we know it from raping indeginous people and tribes diets, they get malocllusions after one generation JFL and niggas still saying muh genetics.

Also, we have been selecting for attractiveness forever, if it was truly genetics we should all be Barrett

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and truthhurts
Nigga thinks he's special cuz of his join date jfl at your Austim

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I've lurked here since 2023 you stupid fag
mirin how every newcel says this, saaar i rotted for years, saar i was on lookism

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Yes we know it from raping indeginous people and tribes diets, they get malocllusions after one generation JFL and niggas still saying muh genetics.

Also, we have been selecting for attractiveness forever, if it was truly genetics we should all be Barrett
my future son wont even know how lucky he is, over for all the ltns in his school, they need to prepare for the mog the moment they are inseminated

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
my future son wont even know how lucky he is, over for all the ltns in his school, they need to prepare for the mog the moment they are inseminated
Yes

• +1
keep barking u dog

• +1
Dnr

• +1