Genetics vs Environment/upbringing

Corperal

Corperal

Iron
What do you think plays a bigger important role in behaviour,personality, dark traits and alpha/beta behaviour etc.

I'v seen 6'5 225 pounds high t looking razor sharp jaw alpha looking dudes act like a typical pussy/nice guy. Which some of them had been bullied when they were kids.

And i'v seen 5'5 ugly small dudes alpha as fuck, drug dealers, crime and manulplating/controlling. And this dude's had a rough upbringing in dangerous areas.

Which makes me think even if you had high t genetics etc, but have been bullied that can make you socially anxious/awkward and weak minded.
Whats your opinon on this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
They're both critical. Any other opinion is a cope of some kind.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Environment is a huge cope

According to actual studies, your genes determine your personality by 40-60%, so it's accurate to say there's an even split between genes and environment in shaping your personality.

• +1
Reactions: Corperal
What do you think plays a bigger important role in behaviour,personality, dark traits and alpha/beta behaviour etc.

I'v seen 6'5 225 pounds high t looking razor sharp jaw alpha looking dudes act like a typical pussy/nice guy. Which some of them had been bullied when they were kids.

And i'v seen 5'5 ugly small dudes alpha as fuck, drug dealers, crime and manulplating/controlling. And this dude's had a rough upbringing in dangerous areas.

Which makes me think even if you had high t genetics etc, but have been bullied that can make you socially anxious/awkward and weak minded.
Whats your opinon on this?

If you got shit genetics, your environment growing up is going to be shit.

Lol if you think some ugly kid is going to see the good side of life.

it’s definitely more environment bro

• +1
Reactions: Corperal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back