Genetics vs Environment vs Hormones

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Strangely enough after all this debate i do not think a single in depth thread has been made on the topic, i will be including genetics and prenatal hormonal profile as one category, since they are both things that are impossible to control, some of these things obviously aren't only determined by a single factor, so they will be in multiple categories

Genetics: Determines the type of features that you will have that will develop the exact same irrelevant of hormone levels or environment

Determined by genetics:

Skin tone

Eyebrow shape

The blueprints of how your facial bones will develop (Asians tend to have more downward growth, while blacks are more prognathic and have more recessed chins)

All facial distances (IPD FWHR Midface ratio etc)

Ear protrusion

Bone mass of facial bones

Medial canthus

The type of features you will develop (nigga nose and lips as an example, general shape of orbitals)

Supraorbital fat pad (hooded eyes)

Chin/Jaw Width

Hormone levels: How masculine or unmasculine your facial features will develop according the the range your genetics put you in

Determined by hormone levels:

Voice Pitch

FWHR

Bone Mass

Eyebrow/Facial hair density

How high/lowset the brows are

Affects range of gonial angle

Brow Ridge

Chin/Jaw Width

Environment: How well your features actually develop to fit your "ideal genetic blueprints"

Determined by environment

Width of all your facial features

Forward Growth

Negative/Positive Vector

Nose

Jaw/Chin projection

Cheekbone Projection

Undereye support

Canthil tilt

Browridge development

Now the question, which one of these are the most important?
In this current day environment is by far the most important for looks as so many people develop absolutely horribly, and simply by having proper development you will mog 99% of people who do not develop properly (assuming completely proper development). While in the past times when everyone developed properly, every one was on an even playing field and genetics were then the most important role (All native americans developed properly, but some were more GL than others, so genetics/hormones were the cause of that)

Even if you have absolutely shit tier genetics, and you develop properly, you will mog nearly everyone, considering nearly everyone doesnt develop properly

Here is an example of someone who i would deem having shit genetics but proper development

This guy is optimally developed and yet some people with better genetics and worse development like chico/strijd mog him to oblivion, this guy would still be considered a high tier chad by all females, while he would be incel tier if he mouth breathed, it is nearly impossible to be ugly with proper development, and it is impossible to be gl without atleast decent development

Let me say this loud and clear
NO ONE HAS "RECESSED GENETICS"

The only difference between these two people is environment, they both have equally shit genetics, yet one is a giga truecel, and the other is a high tier chad, all simply due to development.

While to be the very top of the food chain (PSL gods) genetics are the thing that sets them apart

In no world will this guy ever mog someone like chico, someone who isnt optimally developed, despite himself being fully developed, and the mogging is indeed quite brutal, but that far from meaning the first guy isnt gl

Attachments

• 1586305691092.png
    1586305691092.png
    17 KB · Views: 125
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 6403, AscendingHero and 17 others
MashAllah Im top tier all of them

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, FutureMogger, diggbicc and 2 others
Inb4 dnrd

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and retard
do you realize you contradicted yourself by saying that blacks have more recessed chins, and then later on saying that no one has recessed genetics?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 4430, Hector and 3 others
Chico4

great thread, too many people develop poorly nowadays due to allergies and dust exposure (staying cooped up indoors instead of playing outside) causing mouth breathing problems
its over for many men
do you realize you contradicted yourself by saying that blacks have more recessed chins, and then later on saying that no one has recessed genetics?
well u can tell what he meant
blacks have less chin projection
meanwhile anyone can have a generally recessed mandible (downward growth from mouthbreahting and other things) leading to a weak chin

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, retard and Chadelite
Recssed chin = bimaxxilar protrusion = Black trait
View attachment 343147
great thread, too many people develop poorly nowadays due to allergies and dust exposure (staying cooped up indoors instead of playing outside) causing mouth breathing problems
its over for many men

meanwhile anyone can have a generally recessed mandible (downward growth from mouthbreahting and other things) leading to a weak chin
Chico stayed at home all day and played vidya

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Chico stayed at home all day and played vidya
tumblr_m3dff1I7wQ1qg22hlo1_1280.png

while chad was playing video games after creampieing stacy incels were planning their next surgeries, over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Catawampus, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
tumblr_m3dff1I7wQ1qg22hlo1_1280.png

while chad was playing video games after creampieing stacy incels were planning their next surgeries, over
Console coper gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
View attachment 343147
its over for many men

this guy everyone post look gay and not manly

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 685
this guy everyone post look gay and not manly
Tumblr mi8n7sZMwI1ru723no1 500

cope
if hes gay then ur currently eating my dick and u will be diagnosed with super aids in the future

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Chadeep and Deleted member 685
he look not manly
still mogs u to the next dimension and got paid £10,000,000 + for modelling (aka paid that much for his face meanwhile youll wageslave for the rest of ur waste of a low iq lifetime and earn a 1/10 of that if ur lucky)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadelite, Chadeep and 1 other person
still mogs u to the next dimension and got paid £10,000,000 + for modelling (aka paid that much for his face meanwhile youll wageslave for the rest of ur waste of a low iq lifetime and earn a 1/10 of that if ur lucky)
ohh he is model ok ok

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Chadeep
I didn’t mean actually recessed chins, I meant more recessed relative to other races

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Chadeep and Incoming
Damn, only 15 replies? I wanted to learn more about this.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chadeep
bump

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Chadeep
Idk man I didn't have any allergies and didn't mouth breathe in my childhood; and I didn't end up low tier chad. My parents were decent looking in their prime. I think the problem here is the orthodontist fucked me in the ass when he removed 4 pre-molars to make room for braces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, Chadelite and 3 others
Environmental factors fuck up everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
You make the exact threads I am too lazy to explain to these plebs. Nice work.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, retard and 2 others
And of course not a single scientific reference. This forum is hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imparatorluk, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 685 and 10 others
good thread retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, Arkantos and 6 others
Idk man I didn't have any allergies and didn't mouth breathe in my childhood; and I didn't end up low tier chad. My parents were decent looking in their prime. I think the problem here is the orthodontist fucked me in the ass when he removed 4 pre-molars to make room for braces.
Yes you and me are victim of orthodontist and I can attest you that ONLY someone who's gone through this extreme mutilation would be able to realize the damage done...

I can see my lower third, the maxilla, all the changes in pictures... and as we know on this forum a few MM are kilometers on your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
I legit don’t know how to read so dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Yes you and me are victim of orthodontist and I can attest you that ONLY someone who's gone through this extreme mutilation would be able to realize the damage done...

I can see my lower third, the maxilla, all the changes in pictures... and as we know on this forum a few MM are kilometers on your face.
I know dude its crazy how different things could've been :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, diggbicc and 1 other person

I can see my lower third, the maxilla, all the changes in pictures... and as we know on this
I know dude its crazy how different things could've been :(
Don't worry bro fillers and surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Just dont mouthbreathe theory and you should be fine? Apart from that, what can fuck up the environnement factors

What consists a good envirronement?

Maybe tooth extraction?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 6401
Those that should be environmental is probably still heavily dependent on genetics

I mouth breathed alot especially when sleeping in my teens
Cause I was a fiery guy who liked fighting
Lead to nose being broken 2 times
Which lead to the mouth breathing

I didn't develop that bad even though shit environment
I have better development than most guys I see that probably had better environment
Since they came from way richer families

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and 1 other person
Those that should be environmental is probably still heavily dependent on genetics

I mouth breathed alot especially when sleeping in my teens
Cause I was a fiery guy who liked fighting
Lead to nose being broken 2 times
Which lead to the mouth breathing

I didn't develop that bad even though shit environment
I have better development than most guys I see that probably had better environment
Since they came from way richer families
Lucky genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 5187
Just dont mouthbreathe theory and you should be fine? Apart from that, what can fuck up the environnement factors

What consists a good envirronement?

Maybe tooth extraction?
proper oral posture (mewing) and having your jaws close together at rest

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
cope tbh i should have been gl if it's impossible to not be with proper dévelopment.
imo phénotype matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It isnt debunked by science? How should we cope? By saying its true? Or just continuing on rambling on those topics, were so influenced in what we hear but dont take it as seriously as possible, so i cant see it.
cope tbh i should have been gl if it's impossible to not be with proper dévelopment.
Thats what I thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I meant like entirely perfect development like fully mewing from birth, and pheno is apart of genetics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
The thread overall is very good but it has some flaws and mistakes.

Per example, FWHR isn't pure genetics, is more environment, usually the bad FWHR has connection to nutrition and T levels during childhood and teen years, have you ever seen a fat person with high ratio? Very rare, yet most people with bad ratio were skinny in childhood and probably still are.

"Hooded eyes", I dislike this term, should be UEE level, is caused most by the orbitals shape, everyone has rhe same fat pads, is just that some people orbitals end higher and others closer to the eyeball. You can check this by rising your eyebrows and you will see your orbital. (Asians doesn't count, because they don't have eyelids like caucasians or blacks).

Undereye support has environment factor but it depends even more on genetics, only at old ages it varies because of the soft tissue, but from childhood to your adulthood it doesn't change too much.

Nose is genetic but it can be varied if the maxilla don't devolop good.

Eyebrows are both hormonal and genetic, there is lot of high T men with bad eyebrow thickness because their genetics (most soavs or nordics).

And browbone higjer or lower, i am not sure but seems like a broscience, apart that browbone is a bit of a meme in PSL community and it is highly overrated (probably because people tend to have good browbones and is a good way to cope for most users and dont feel that ugly).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6401, retard and 1 other person
I meant like entirely perfect development like fully mewing from birth, and pheno is apart of genetics
oh that's could be true then. i mouthbreathed all my teenagehood but still i'm lESS recessed than 1 Guy out 20 more or less i see irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and retard
oh that's could be true then. i mouthbreathed all my teenagehood but still i'm lESS recessed than 1 Guy out 20 more or less i see irl
Probably saved by childhood

Per example, FWHR isn't pure genetics, is more environment, usually the bad FWHR has connection to nutrition and T levels during childhood and teen years, have you ever seen a fat person with high ratio? Very rare, yet most people with bad ratio were skinny in childhood and probably still are.

"Hooded eyes", I dislike this term, should be UEE level, is caused most by the orbitals shape, everyone has rhe same fat pads, is just that some people orbitals end higher and others closer to the eyeball. You can check this by rising your eyebrows and you will see your orbital. (Asians doesn't count, because they don't have eyelids like caucasians or blacks).

Undereye support has environment factor but it depends even more on genetics, only at old ages it varies because of the soft tissue, but from childhood to your adulthood it doesn't change too much.

Eyebrows are both hormonal and genetic, there is lot of high T men with bad eyebrow thickness because their genetics (most soavs or nordics).

And browbone higjer or lower, i am not sure but seems like a broscience, apart that browbone is a bit of a meme in PSL community and it is highly overrated (probably because people tend to have good browbones and is a good way to cope for most users and dont feel that ugly).
Fat one with high ratio can lose weight?
Uee genetics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
how do you know that they have shit genetics but developed properly lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

i’m fat and have been fat all my life pretty much, so i cucked myself? I have high T face and good frame etc but fuark

• +1
how do you know that they have shit genetics but developed properly lol
he still isn’t extremely gl with proper development, like someone like Barrett who has good genetics and proper development and mogs him to hell and back, and his tongue is completely raised in his side profile pic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Does this look foward grown or downward?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200408-092149_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200408-092149_Instagram.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20200408-092119_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200408-092119_Instagram.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
  • +1
Asians maxilla naturally grow downward more than other races, probably average
Yea i herd almost every asian has flat maxilla but they can have foward jaw chin sometimes browridge but maxilla is almost always flat

• +1

What's bad FWHR?

Observationcel

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Strangely enough after all this debate i do not think a single in depth thread has been made on the topic, i will be including genetics and prenatal hormonal profile as one category, since they are both things that are impossible to control, some of these things obviously aren't only determined by a single factor, so they will be in multiple categories

Genetics: Determines the type of features that you will have that will develop the exact same irrelevant of hormone levels or environment

Determined by genetics:

Skin tone

Eyebrow shape

The blueprints of how your facial bones will develop (Asians tend to have more downward growth, while blacks are more prognathic and have more recessed chins)

All facial distances (IPD FWHR Midface ratio etc)

Ear protrusion

Bone mass of facial bones

Medial canthus

The type of features you will develop (nigga nose and lips as an example, general shape of orbitals)

Supraorbital fat pad (hooded eyes)

Chin/Jaw Width

Hormone levels: How masculine or unmasculine your facial features will develop according the the range your genetics put you in

Determined by hormone levels:

Voice Pitch

FWHR

Bone Mass

Eyebrow/Facial hair density

How high/lowset the brows are

Affects range of gonial angle

Brow Ridge

Chin/Jaw Width

Environment: How well your features actually develop to fit your "ideal genetic blueprints"

Determined by environment

Width of all your facial features

Forward Growth

Negative/Positive Vector

Nose

Jaw/Chin projection

Cheekbone Projection

Undereye support

Canthil tilt

Browridge development

Now the question, which one of these are the most important?
In this current day environment is by far the most important for looks as so many people develop absolutely horribly, and simply by having proper development you will mog 99% of people who do not develop properly (assuming completely proper development). While in the past times when everyone developed properly, every one was on an even playing field and genetics were then the most important role (All native americans developed properly, but some were more GL than others, so genetics/hormones were the cause of that)

Even if you have absolutely shit tier genetics, and you develop properly, you will mog nearly everyone, considering nearly everyone doesnt develop properly

Here is an example of someone who i would deem having shit genetics but proper development

View attachment 343117
This guy is optimally developed and yet some people with better genetics and worse development like chico/strijd mog him to oblivion, this guy would still be considered a high tier chad by all females, while he would be incel tier if he mouth breathed, it is nearly impossible to be ugly with proper development, and it is impossible to be gl without atleast decent development

Let me say this loud and clear
NO ONE HAS "RECESSED GENETICS"

View attachment 343119

View attachment 343120

The only difference between these two people is environment, they both have equally shit genetics, yet one is a giga truecel, and the other is a high tier chad, all simply due to development.

While to be the very top of the food chain (PSL gods) genetics are the thing that sets them apart

In no world will this guy ever mog someone like chico, someone who isnt optimally developed, despite himself being fully developed, and the mogging is indeed quite brutal, but that far from meaning the first guy isnt gl
View attachment 343128View attachment 343127
So how does one develop properly?

Is it too late to make substantial changes if one is in their teens OP? @retard