emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff

@Gengar you are so generous bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, try2beme, 97baHater and 18 others
Holy fuck is this salludon bro:feelsgah: @looksmaxxing223 you after I tell you to blast test and dht

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and MA_ascender
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrainrottenZoomer, 97baHater and 2 others
How many times do I have to tell you guys that gengar only sells fruit, anyone selling juice and pretending to be gengar is just impersonating

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, psychomandible, 97baHater and 6 others
chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and emeraldglass
that nigga mogg most white niggas like me

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Wouldn't have happened if the tourist was dark skinned
This is probably what Gengar would say too. But I don’t think they do it because they’re white, it’s more because they’re being filmed and want to show that their country isn’t like how the West portrays it. They also want to show off their hospitality to the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gengar and addem
him vs salludon mog battle in slums of sadiqabad

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, BrainrottenZoomer, Gengar and 2 others
@Gengar you brutally mog me bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
Mogger life on the beach in India.

Why do I live in this urbanized shit hellhole called 'netherlands'. Worst country on the planet.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, 97baHater, Gengar and 1 other person
Mogger life on the beach in India.

Why do I live in this urbanized shit hellhole called 'netherlands'. Worst country on the planet.
This is Pakistan, bro, but I get what you’re saying. In Western Europe, all the streets look the same, and you can almost feel the government gearing up to screw over the citizens every day. Sometimes I think it’d be better to live in these countries as a farmer, no stress, surrounded by nature, and living a healthier life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Tabula Rasa and MoggerGaston
this is not the full vid
i was there , after this @Gengar went to that white guy asking if he could get a green card :forcedsmile:

I wanted my good deeds to go unnoticed but you just exposed me. :feelsbadman:
The people need to know the truth, bhai. The most popular mod of the forum is not just a Chad, but a personality mogger as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
The people need to know the truth, bhai. The most popular mod of the forum is not just a Chad, but a personality mogger as well.
I’m joking he mogs me to death. :feelsbadman:

Tbh if I saw him, I would think he’s a street criminal. We have many of those in Karachi.

In fact, Karachi was the 7th most dangerous city in the world as late as 2014. It wasn’t until then that the government decided to install the Pakistan Rangers there to target criminals and now it’s a much safer place than before.

This video is in Karachi. I can tell because it’s the only place where we have a beach. Your ancestors have stepped foot in the region many centuries ago, and introduced Islam to southeastern Pakistan, in the province of Sindh, where Karachi is located.

I believe they came in the 8th century and they were a part of the Umayyad Caliphate.

Anyway back to my point, it’s brutal that I think of street criminals when I see this guy, even though he’s clearly not like that. Some people just look darktriadmaxxed.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and emeraldglass
I’m joking he mogs me to death. :feelsbadman:
You are still a chad in my eyes bhai
Tbh if I saw him, I would think he’s a street criminal. We have many of those in Karachi.
Same in Morocco to be honest, I don’t trust helpful people. World has turned upside down.
In fact, Karachi was the 7th most dangerous city in the world as late as 2014. It wasn’t until then that the government decided to install the Pakistan Rangers there to target criminals and now it’s a much safer place than before.

This video is in Karachi. I can tell because it’s the only place where we have a beach. Your ancestors have stepped foot in the region many centuries ago, and introduced Islam to southeastern Pakistan, in the province of Sindh, where Karachi is located.

I believe they came in the 8th century and they were a part of the Umayyad Caliphate.
Mirin. Maybe I need to visit once. Want to explore that part of the world someday In Sha Allah.
Anyway back to my point, it’s brutal that I think of street criminals when I see this guy, even though he’s clearly not like that. Some people just look darktriadmaxxed.
Yeah he looks maffiamaxxed especially while smoking. Italian Capo vibe.

• Love it
You are still a chad in my eyes bhai
Aww thanks bhai.
Same in Morocco to be honest, I don’t trust helpful people. World has turned upside down.
Yeah, you never know who to trust. People can fake being nice just to gain your trust and then take advantage of your naivety.
Mirin. Maybe I need to visit once. Want to explore that part of the world someday In Sha Allah.
In sha Allah. You are always welcome. I have like two relatives living and working there.
Yeah he looks maffiamaxxed especially while smoking. Italian Capo vibe.
Hahah exactly, that also makes it look that way.

• Love it
In sha Allah. You are always welcome. I have like two relatives living and working there.
Thanks, bhai I really appreciate it. Who knows, maybe Gengar, emerald glass Pakistani adventures are on the way.

• Love it
Thanks, bhai I really appreciate it. Who knows, maybe Gengar, emerald glass Pakistani adventures are on the way.
In sha Allah, brother. Then we will visit the mosques as well, there are some large mosques that attract tourists such as Lal Masjid (literally means Red Mosque) and also Faisal Masjid (self-explanatory, but basically a Saudi Arabian king had funded it). As for accommodation, you'd not have to worry as I have a) a house of my own and b) relatives in different parts of the country.

• Love it
In sha Allah, brother. Then we will visit the mosques as well, there are some large mosques that attract tourists such as Lal Masjid (literally means Red Mosque) and also Faisal Masjid (self-explanatory, but basically a Saudi Arabian king had funded it). As for accommodation, you'd not have to worry as I have a) a house of my own and b) relatives in different parts of the country.
🙏🙏🙏

• Love it
gengar is such a kind soul bless him

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
Some cray cray chit happened in 2007 though. I recommend you read this, gahdamn, wish I was there to witness it. :ogre:

"On 3 July 2007, a battle erupted between Pakistani security forces and students of Lal Masjid when law enforcement agencies extended the barbwire around the Masjid precinct. Riot police fired tear gas to disperse the students. Fighting continued, leaving nine people dead and approximately 150 injured."

• Woah
ltn in the slums of Quetta

This is probably what Gengar would say too. But I don’t think they do it because they’re white, it’s more because they’re being filmed and want to show that their country isn’t like how the West portrays it. They also want to show off their hospitality to the world.
Nar he’s just a good guy it’s gengar after all

• +1
Nar he’s just a good guy it’s gengar after all

tumblr_pasq6sBURk1r8sc3ro1_540.gif

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some cray cray chit happened in 2007 though. I recommend you read this, gahdamn, wish I was there to witness it. :ogre:

"On 3 July 2007, a battle erupted between Pakistani security forces and students of Lal Masjid when law enforcement agencies extended the barbwire around the Masjid precinct. Riot police fired tear gas to disperse the students. Fighting continued, leaving nine people dead and approximately 150 injured."
What was the initial reason for the riot?

• +1
I wonder would he struggle in the west being ethnic and speaking bad English

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince