Genio Alone or BSSO + Genio ( seeking harmony )

narcomogs

narcomogs

all satire
Requesting help of surgerymaxxers, skilled morphers and anyone with a keen eye for black facial aesthetics ( specifcally mogger Sudanid pheno ).

Been consulting with a few experienced professionals and have been recommended genio alone. Is it enough to balance my lower third?
Or am I masking a deeper issue and need some mandible work too? Let me know, appreciate it.

Other than jaw I'm getting infra and supras once I can bribe Liam and Pagnoni to get me designs quickly.

Pics below + Mukasa for reference

Attachments

• IMG_1239.jpg
    IMG_1239.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1240 2.jpg
    IMG_1240 2.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and truthhurts
To add, I have a very slight crossbite, and a slight overbite (nothing out of normal range). Normal west african bimax protrusion but otherwise bite is fine and no airway issues. Going to see an ENT to make sure, hopefully get some scans.

If you have normal occlusion you can't just get BSSO. You either need extractions + decompensation or bimax.

If you have normal occlusion you can't just get BSSO. You either need extractions + decompensation or bimax.

Yes I'm prepared for the decomp period, I guess I'm more interested in knowing if it's an aesthetic route

Yes I'm prepared for the decomp period, I guess I'm more interested in knowing if it's an aesthetic route
I would guess the BSSO + genio would yield a somewhat better outcome, but I've seen some pretty good genio only results. You can only get so much decompensation, so you won't be able to get a huge BSSO advancement. I'm not sure it would be a make or break difference. But I really have no idea for sure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: narcomogs
I would guess the BSSO + genio would yield a somewhat better outcome, but I've seen some pretty good genio only results. You can only get so much decompensation, so you won't be able to get a huge BSSO advancement. I'm not sure it would be a make or break difference. But I really have no idea for sure.

Yes, the genio is the main thing. I could also get Invisalign to perfect my bite and slightly reduce my bimax protrusion. What do you think?

I am going to get Ramieri consultation so I can get some CT scans. Might post here.

Separately can BSSO lower gonial angle?

morning lurkers gtfih

Done more research, definitely going for just the genio. I am NOT doing that decomp and recovery for bimax lol

Nice, do jumping genio (vertical and horizontal movement)

tagging genio expert @VenatorLuparius

brother u have a prominent alveolar ridge..ur chin might already be very well developed..just hidden by the mouth area...protruding mouth surgery from korea would help and genio of a few mms too
or theoretically invisalign or braces could fix the prominent alveolar ridge could u ask ur ortho if it can?

• +1
brother u have a prominent alveolar ridge..ur chin might already be very well developed..just hidden by the mouth area...protruding mouth surgery from korea would help and genio of a few mms too
or theoretically invisalign or braces could fix the prominent alveolar ridge could u ask ur ortho if it can?

I've had invisalign consultations and yes they mentioned reducing the "bulky look" (jfl at bluepilled terminology). So I will wait until the main treatment period is over before getting consultations for genio.

Part of the treatment is some x-rays of jaw so maybe I'll share here once I get them.

The morphs I did with genio look a lot more harmonious when I slightly reduce mouth prominence so these could work together beautifully.

Thanks for advice bhai :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: baku9
You only need a genio brother.
Black people are rarely recessed, most of the time this kind of profile is due to bimax protrusion and a recessed chin.
A good genio with blackpilled movement (10mm or more) will give you the desired result. Don't let any bluepilled surgeon give anything less than 10mm.

• +1
Black people are rarely recessed, most of the time this kind of profile is due to bimax protrusion and a recessed chin.
A good genio with blackpilled movement (10mm or more) will give you the desired result. Don't let any bluepilled surgeon give anything less than 10mm.

Would some good invisalign treatment to reduce the bimax protrusion let's say by 2mm mean I can get away with a more moderate 8mm genio? I dont want my chin any further forward than my bottom lip.

Also while you're here, any nerve damage from your supra/infras?

Would some good invisalign treatment to reduce the bimax protrusion let's say by 2mm mean I can get away with a more moderate 8mm genio? I dont want my chin any further forward than my bottom lip.

Also while you're here, any nerve damage from your supra/infras?
I really don’t know. I’ve tried getting in touch with an ortho but ultimately the genio corrected 80% of this flaw.

Whatever you chose just refuse any tooth extraction.

• +1
Is it worth getting your premolars extracted to reduce bimax protrusion?

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Don’t get genio. Your jaw adds to your BBC halo. Just BBCmax and you’ll slay.

• +1

Resist the jewish psyop. This halo does not exist. I have to compete with 100 OTHER black guys.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pakicel
Resist the jewish psyop. This halo does not exist. I have to compete with 100 OTHER black guys.
No offended but you sound soy and feminine as hell.

If you acted aggressive and NT, you’d slay.

Rough morph I know. Pls explain how less masculine jaw can add to BBC halo?

Attachments

• unmorphed.jpg
    unmorphed.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 0
  • morphed.jpg
    morphed.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Rough morph I know. Pls explain how less masculine jaw can add to BBC halo?
Real talk. Your chin looks recessed but I see lots of black guys get genio to fix their recession and end up looking worse because it doesn’t fit their pheno.

You would benefit from a more projected chin. But don’t overdo it. I think having a slightly recessed chin is good for a guy with your pheno.

• +1
The morph ascends you. Aim for this.
Yes you get it 100%. I want to be the best looking that my pheno allows. Will make sure to tell doctor to keep it behind lower lip no matter what. Good looking black guy is the aim, not a caucasian wannabe,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back