Genio instead of bimax (scans)

N

nontrivial

Iron
No one in my country wants to give me bimax but I can get an 8mm genio, do you think I should settle for this and get some gonial and cheekbones fillers? I did the scans today and idk how to feel about no bimax.

Screenshot 2024 08 24 132458
Screenshot 2024 08 24 132703

you won't benefit much from bimax imo.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and nontrivial
Really? How about the genio? Even tho I am 13%bf the area around my jawline looks "fat" and not defined
a genioplasty would be good. your profile is not very convex and the maxilla is not very recessed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nontrivial
a genioplasty would be good. your profile is not very convex and the maxilla is not very recessed
Yeah I know it is not angular unfortunately and I am afraid the genio will just give me a more prominent but still round chin

Yeah I know it is not angular unfortunately and I am afraid the genio will just give me a more prominent but still round chin
You just need to find the right amount of advancement. and unironically mewing can help you define your "jawline" if you don't already do that.

• +1
You just need to find the right amount of advancement. and unironically mewing can help you define your "jawline" if you don't already do that
Yeah I look better when trying to mew, but I can't do it, I have a tongue tie... I got it cut last year but it came back quickly since I didn't have enough space in my mouth for my tongue I think, I will try to get it again this year after the genio

Yeah I look better when trying to mew, but I can't do it, I have a tongue tie... I got it cut last year but it came back quickly since I didn't have enough space in my mouth for my tongue I think, I will try to get it again this year after the genio
nah it won't help. maybe you need expansion

• +1
nah it won't help. maybe you need expansion
I will see, I can just do some exercises to use the full range of mobility before it finishes healing.
I don't know much about fillers, but what do you think I should get to make my mandible look longer?

trimax, jaw angle implants, infraorbitalzygomatic implants

just drop a side profile tbh but it doesn’t look that bad